Interested individuals in and around Austin may get a cosmetology education by enrolling at Baldwin Beauty School - North Austin. This school has been accredited by the National Accrediting Commission of Career Arts and Sciences since 1987. This school's cosmetology program is designed to train students for long term employment upon completion, providing all the skills needed to prepare students for licensure and entry into the beauty industry. The cosmetology courses that may be offered at this location are:
Baldwin Beauty School - North Austin graduates about eighty-six students annually, with students graduating with a rate of about 79%.
Baldwin Beauty School - North Austin provides student services such as cosmetology career pathway counseling to help students and job placement opportunities for students looking for work. Students should look up state and county licensing regulations to make sure programs meet established standards. For additional information regarding licensing and consumer disclosures, interested individuals may visit the school's website.
The list below shows all the programs that may be offered at Baldwin Beauty School – North Austin. Actual programs may differ from the list below, to get an official list of programs offered please visit the school's website or by phone at (512) 458-4127.
Cosmetology (1,500 Hours)
The cosmetology program takes about twelve months for most students to complete.
- Estimated tuition cost of this program is $14,000*
- The estimated cost of supplies that may be required is $1,800*
- 18 students completed this program in the previous reported year
- The length of the cosmetology program is usually 12 months
Learn more about cosmetology programs by visiting our cosmetology schools profile page, which also includes career information.
Facial Treatment Specialist (750 Hours)
The facial treatment specialist program takes about six months for most students to complete.
- Estimated tuition cost of this program is $8,000*
- The estimated cost of supplies that may be required is $600*
- 11 students completed this program in the previous reported year
- The length of the facial treatment specialist program is usually 6 months
Cosmetology, Barber and Nail Instructor (750 Hours)
The cosmetology, barber and nail instructor program takes about six months for most students to complete.
- Estimated tuition cost of this program is $6,000*
- Cost of required supplies: $200*
- Takes about 6 months to complete
program takes approximately five months to complete. Students who complete this program may be eligible to pursue licensing.
- Estimated tuition cost of this program is $5,000*
- Cost of required supplies: $500*
- Takes about 5 months to complete
*The posted costs for tuition, fees and supplies are determined through historical data and may not represent current costs.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimated to provide a comparative context. For more detailed information individuals are asked to contact the school.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||59%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||52%||$3,746|
|Receiving Student Loans||19%||$5,430|
Other Cosmetology Schools Nearby
The list of nearby cosmetology schools below offer beauty and cosmetology programs similar to Baldwin Beauty School – North Austin. Click the links below to get a detailed profile for each school.
- Avenue Five Institute in Austin, TX (0.2 miles away)
- Paul Mitchell The school - Austin in Austin, TX (7 miles away)
- Regency Beauty Institute - Round Rock in Round Rock, TX (8 miles away)
- Baldwin Beauty School - South Austin in Austin, TX (9 miles away)
- Regency Beauty Institute - Austin in Austin, TX (10 miles away)
- Central Texas Beauty College - Round Rock in Round Rock, TX (11 miles away)