Borner's Barber College is located in Los Angeles, California, and is a career institution that specializes in cosmetology training. Borner's Barber College is accredited by the National Accrediting Commission of Career Arts and Sciences, and has done so for the last six years. This school primarily offers education in the area of cosmetology through professional and experienced teachers, ensuring that students who complete the program have the skills needed to pursue licensure and long term employment.
Over fifty students have enrolled at Borner's Barber College over the last couple of years, with students completing the programs with a graduate rate of about 44%.
Borner's Barber College provides student services in the form of help with finding job options for students and career counseling for students beginning a career in cosmetology. Students must look up state licensing requirements to make sure programs meet current standards. To read more and get consumer disclosures, you can visit ctbbc.com.
The list below shows all the programs that may be offered at Borner’s Barber College. Actual programs may differ from the list below, to get an official list of programs offered please visit the school's website or by phone at (323) 820-9600.
Barber (1,500 Hours)
The barber program takes about thirteen months for most students to complete.
- Tuition (including any fees) estimate is $13,000*
- Cost of required supplies: $1,100*
- Takes about 13 months to complete
*The posted costs for tuition, fees and supplies are determined through historical data and may not represent current costs.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimated to provide a comparative context. For more detailed information individuals are asked to contact the school.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||86%||$4,983|
Other Cosmetology Schools Nearby
The list of nearby cosmetology schools below offer beauty and cosmetology programs similar to Borner’s Barber College. Click the links below to get a detailed profile for each school.
- Universal College of Beauty Inc - Los Angeles in Los Angeles, CA (1 miles away)
- Toni & Guy Hairdressing Academy - Santa Monica in Santa Monica, CA (4 miles away)
- Palace Beauty College in Los Angeles, CA (7 miles away)
- Marinello Schools of Beauty - Los Angeles in Los Angeles, CA (7 miles away)
- Elegance International in Hollywood, CA (11 miles away)
- Aveda Fredric's Institute - Los Angeles in Los Angeles, CA (11 miles away)
- American Beauty College in West Covina, CA (11 miles away)
- International College of Beauty, Arts & Sciences in Los Angeles, CA (14 miles away)