Buckner Barber School is located in Dallas, Texas, and is a career institution that specializes in cosmetology training. Buckner Barber School has been accredited by the Council on Occupational Education since 2010. This school's cosmetology program is constructed to train students for immediate employment upon completion, providing all the skills required to prepare students for licensure and employment in the beauty industry.
Over the last few years about thirty-four students have completed programs at this school, with about 19% of those who start the program continue on to graduate.
Buckner Barber School provides student services in the form of cosmetology career guidance to help students and job placement opportunities for graduates looking for work. Students are asked to look up state licensing regulations to ensure programs meet established standards. For information and consumer disclosures, please visit school's website.
Below is a listing of the programs that may be offered at Buckner Barber School. Actual programs may differ from the list below, to get an official list of programs offered please visit the school's website or by phone at (214) 398-6416.
Barber (1,500 Hours)
The barber program takes about thirteen months for most students to complete.
- Tuition (including any fees) estimate is $10,000*
- The estimated cost of supplies that may be required is $900*
- 14 students completed this program in the previous reported year
- The length of the barber program is usually 13 months
*Amounts for tuition, fees, and supplies are an estimate which are calculated based on historical data and should be solely used for informational purposes only.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimates and should be treated as informational tools only, contact the school for official information.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||78%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||78%||$5,705|
Other Cosmetology Schools Nearby
The list of nearby cosmetology schools below offer beauty and cosmetology programs similar to Buckner Barber School. Click the links below to get a detailed profile for each school.
- Regency Beauty Institute - Mesquite in Mesquite, TX (5 miles away)
- Metroplex Beauty School in Mesquite, TX (5 miles away)
- Ogle School Hair Skin Nails - Dallas in Dallas, TX (8 miles away)
- Neilson Beauty College in Dallas, TX (8 miles away)
- MJ's Beauty Academy Inc in Dallas, TX (10 miles away)
- National Beauty College - Garland in Garland, TX (10 miles away)
- Dallas Barber & Stylist College in Dallas, TX (12 miles away)
- ABC Beauty Academy in Garland, TX (13 miles away)