Capri Beauty College New Lenox I offers a career oriented education in the beauty industry. The school is located in New Lenox, IL, which is in a predominantly residential area. Capri Beauty College New Lenox I offers a comprehensive cosmetology program that trains individuals get started in the beauty industry as licensed and qualified professionals. In addition, Capri Beauty College also offers a cosmetology instructor training program for professionals that wish to teach cosmetology as a career.
Capri Beauty College New Lenox I has an enrollment of around fifty-six students per year. In 2009 the reported default rate of students taking loans to pay the tuition and fees for this school was approximately 1.1%.
Capri Beauty College New Lenox I offers student services such as cosmetology career guidance for current and graduated students and job placement options for graduates in need of employment. Students should look up state licensing regulations to determine whether programs meet established standards. For information and consumer disclosures, please visit school's website.
The list below shows all the programs that may be offered at Capri Beauty College New Lenox I. Actual programs may differ from the list below, to get an official list of programs offered please visit the school's website or by phone at (815) 485-3020 x1.
Cosmetology (1,500 Hours)
Cosmetology program takes approximately eleven months to complete. Students who complete this program may be eligible to pursue licensing.
- Tuition costs are estimated to be $19,000*
- The estimated cost of supplies that may be required is $1,900*
- 37 students completed this program in the previous reported year
- The length of the cosmetology program is usually 11 months
Learn more and see other schools listed by checking out our cosmetology schools information page.
Cosmetology, Barber and Nail Instructor
The cosmetology, barber and nail instructor programs listed below are broken down by the number of contact hours offered.
1,000 Contact Hours
- Estimated tuition and fees: $12,000 per year*
- Cost of required supplies: $300*
- Takes about 8 months to complete
500 Contact Hours
- Estimated tuition and fees: $6,000 per year*
- Cost of required supplies: $300*
- Takes about 5 months to complete
*Amounts for tuition, fees, and supplies are an estimate which are calculated based on historical data and should be solely used for informational purposes only.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimates and should be treated as informational tools only, contact the school for official information.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||87%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||83%||$3,052|
|Receiving Student Loans||73%||$9,990|
Other Cosmetology Schools Nearby
The list of nearby cosmetology schools below offer beauty and cosmetology programs similar to Capri Beauty College New Lenox I. Click the links below to get a detailed profile for each school.
- Regency Beauty Insitute - Tinley Park in Tinley Park, IL (9 miles away)
- Capri Oak Forest Beauty College in Oak Forest, IL (10 miles away)
- Professionals Choice Hair Design Academy in Joliet, IL (11 miles away)
- Regency Beauty Institute - Joliet in Joliet, IL (13 miles away)
- Hair Professionals Career College in Palos Hills, IL (14 miles away)
- The Salon Professional Academy - Shorewood in Shorewood, IL (14 miles away)
- Cannella School of Hair Design - Blue Island in Blue Island, IL (16 miles away)
- Tricoci University of Beauty Culture - Bridgeview in Bridgeview, IL (17 miles away)