Located in Oak Forest, Illinois, Capri Beauty College is a private institution that offers career education for individuals interested in cosmetology. The National Accrediting Commission of Career Arts and Sciences has accredited the cosmetology education provided by Capri Oak Forest Beauty College for over three straight years. Capri Oak Forest Beauty College primarily offers education and training in the area of cosmetology, increasing the chances that students who complete the program get the skills and education required to pursue licensure and long term employment. In addition to cosmetology, this school also provides a cosmetology instructor training program for students who want to become a cosmetology instructor.
Over the last few years about 400 students have completed programs at this school, with about 71% of students who start the program continue on to complete it. Capri Oak Forest Beauty College reported individuals had a loan default rate of approximately 1.1% in 2009.
Capri Beauty College offers student services such as job placement options for graduates looking for work and cosmetology career pathway counseling to help students. Students are asked to look up local and state licensing requirements to make sure programs meet current standards. Students can learn more about Capri Oak Forest Beauty College, including consumer disclosures, by visiting capri.edu.
The list below shows all the programs that may be offered at Capri Oak Forest Beauty College. Actual programs may differ from the list below, to get an official list of programs offered please visit the school's website or by phone at 70868712.
Cosmetology (1,500 Hours)
The cosmetology program takes about thirteen months for most students to complete.
- Tuition estimate is $19,000*
- Cost of required supplies: $1,900*
- 46 students completed the cosmetology program last year
- Takes about 13 months to complete
Read more and see other schools listed by checking out our cosmetology schools profile page.
Cosmetology, Barber and Nail Instructor
The cosmetology, barber and nail instructor programs listed below are broken down by the number of contact hours offered.
1,000 Contact Hours
- Estimated tuition and fees: $12,000 per year*
- Cost of required supplies: $300*
- Takes about 8 months to complete
500 Contact Hours
- Estimated tuition and fees: $6,000 per year*
- Cost of required supplies: $300*
- Takes about 5 months to complete
*The posted costs for tuition, fees and supplies are determined through historical data and may not represent current costs.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimated to provide a comparative context. For more detailed information individuals are asked to contact the school.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||100%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||100%||$4,786|
|Receiving Student Loans||94%||$9,233|
Other Cosmetology Schools Nearby
The list of nearby cosmetology schools below offer beauty and cosmetology programs similar to Capri Oak Forest Beauty College. Click the links below to get a detailed profile for each school.
- Regency Beauty Insitute - Tinley Park in Tinley Park, IL (1 miles away)
- Cannella School of Hair Design - Blue Island in Blue Island, IL (6 miles away)
- Hair Professionals Career College in Palos Hills, IL (7 miles away)
- Cameo Beauty Academy in Oak Lawn, IL (8 miles away)
- Tricoci University of Beauty Culture - Bridgeview in Bridgeview, IL (9 miles away)
- Capri Beauty College New Lenox I in New Lenox, IL (10 miles away)
- Cannella School of Hair Design - Chicago II in Chicago, IL (14 miles away)
- Regency Beauty Institute - Darien in Darien, IL (15 miles away)