Concept College of Cosmetology provides cosmetology training for students located in and around Urbana. In the previous year, over thirty students completed their training and prepared for licensing with about 56% of those who start the program continuing on to graduate. The cosmetology courses that are offered at this location are:
One of the ways Concept College of Cosmetology may support its students is by offering assistance in evaluating career options.
Please visit conceptcollege.com for more information on programs offered and consumer disclosures.
The list below shows all the programs that may be offered at Concept College of Cosmetology – Urbana. Actual programs may differ from the list below, to get an official list of programs offered please visit the school's website or by phone at (217) 344-7550.
Cosmetology (1,500 Hours)
Cosmetology program takes on average thirteen months to complete. Students who complete this program may be eligible to pursue licensing.
- Estimated tuition cost of this program is $15,000*
- Cost of required supplies: $1,800*
- 11 students completed the cosmetology program last year
- Takes about 13 months to complete
Get more information about cosmetology and find other schools listed by visiting our cosmetology schools page.
Cosmetology, Barber and Nail Instructor (1,000 Hours)
Cosmetology, barber and nail instructor program takes on average seven months to complete. Students who complete this program may be eligible to pursue licensing.
- Estimated tuition cost of this program is $7,000*
- The estimated cost of supplies that may be required is $1,100*
- The length of the cosmetology, barber and nail instructor program is usually 7 months
*Amounts for tuition, fees, and supplies are an estimate which are calculated based on historical data and should be solely used for informational purposes only.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimates and should be treated as informational tools only, contact the school for official information.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The average annual "out of pocket" cost of attendance, after any grants and scholarships are considered, is around -. To calculate a more accurate and detailed cost of attendance visit the net price calculator. There is also a $50 application fee for students applying to the school. The financial details shown on this page are an approximation. The actual costs may differ, please contact this school for more information.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||88%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||68%||$3,851|
|Receiving Student Loans||68%||$4,711|
Other Cosmetology Schools Nearby
The list of nearby cosmetology schools below offer beauty and cosmetology programs similar to Concept College of Cosmetology – Urbana. Click the links below to get a detailed profile for each school.
- Regency Beauty Institute - Champaign in Champaign, IL (3 miles away)
- Concept College of Cosmetology - Danville in Danville, IL (30 miles away)
- Mr John's School of Cosmetology Esthetics & Nails - Decatur in Decatur, IL (43 miles away)
- Hairmasters Institute of Cosmetology in Bloomington, IL (48 miles away)
- Paul Mitchell the School - Normal in Normal, IL (48 miles away)