Continental School of Beauty Culture is a collection of schools located throughout the state of New York. There are a total of six locations, which include Salons and Spas, allowing students to obtain practical experience alongside professional cosmetologists. The courses are taught by veterans of the beauty industry who ensure that the curriculum meets and exceeds the expectations of employers, allowing students who complete a program of study to pursue employment and licensure with ease.
Programs offered include:
- Nail Specialty
- Nails and Waxing
- Business Fundamentals
Continental School of Beauty Culture – Batavia is located at 215 E. Main St in the city of Batavia. Approximately twenty-eight students graduate from this location yearly. This location offers student services in the form of post-graduation job placement opportunities and flexible scheduling for those with irregular schedules. You can learn more, including the school's consumer disclosures, by visiting .
The list below shows all the programs that may be offered at Continental School of Beauty Culture – Batavia. Actual programs may differ from the list below, to get an official list of programs offered please visit the school's website or by phone at (585) 344-0886.
Cosmetology (1,000 Hours)
Cosmetology program takes usually eight months to complete. Students who complete this program may be eligible to pursue licensing.
- Tuition estimate is $13,000*
- The estimated cost of supplies that may be required is $1,700*
- 28 students completed this program in the previous reported year
- The length of the cosmetology program is usually 8 months
Learn more about cosmetology programs by taking a look at our cosmetology schools profile page, which also includes career information.
*Amounts for tuition, fees, and supplies are an estimate which are calculated based on historical data and should be solely used for informational purposes only.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimates and should be treated as informational tools only, contact the school for official information.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The cost of attendance is approximately - per year, after the grants, scholarships and other forms of aid are calculated. To calculate a more personalized cost check out their cost calculator here. The figures listed are for informational purposes only and do not represent current or future tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||100%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||100%||$4,866|
|Receiving Student Loans||90%||$9,056|
Other Cosmetology Schools Nearby
The list of nearby cosmetology schools below offer beauty and cosmetology programs similar to Continental School of Beauty Culture – Batavia. Click the links below to get a detailed profile for each school.
- MarJon School of Beauty Culture in Lockport, NY (28 miles away)
- Continental School of Beauty Culture - Rochester in Rochester, NY (29 miles away)
- Leon Studio One School of Hair Design in Williamsville, NY (29 miles away)
- Continental School of Beauty Culture - West Seneca in West Seneca, NY (31 miles away)
- MarJon School of Beauty Culture Ltd in Tonawanda, NY (33 miles away)
- Shear Ego International School of Hair Design in Rochester, NY (33 miles away)
- The Salon Professional Academy - Tonawanda in Tonawanda, NY (33 miles away)
- Continental School of Beauty Culture - Buffalo in Buffalo, NY (33 miles away)