Interested individuals in and around West Sacramento may pursue a cosmetology education by enrolling at Cosmo Beauty Academy. This school is accredited by the National Accrediting Commission of Career Arts and Sciences, and has done so continuously for the last 4 consecutive years. This school's cosmetology program is constructed to train students for long term employment upon completion, having provided all the skills needed to prepare students for licensure and entry into the beauty industry. In addition, Cosmo Beauty Academy also provides a nail technology program for individuals who would like to pursue nail care and an esthetics program, which provides an excellent education in the area of skin care and treatment.
Close to 100 students graduated from this school over the past couple years, with students completing the programs with a graduate rate of around 99%.
Cosmo Beauty Academy offers student services such as adaptable training for students who require flexibility and job placement opportunities for graduating students in need of employment. Students must look up state and county licensing requirements to determine whether programs meet current standards. For information and consumer disclosures, please check out school's website.
Below is a listing of the programs that may be offered at Cosmo Beauty Academy. Actual programs may differ from the list below, to get an official list of programs offered please visit the school's website or by phone at (916) 779-0143.
Cosmetology (1,600 Hours)
Cosmetology program takes on average ten months to complete. Students that complete this program may be eligible to pursue licensing.
- Tuition costs are estimated to be $14,000*
- The estimated cost of supplies that may be required is $3,900*
- 29 students completed this program in the previous reported year
- The length of the cosmetology program is usually 10 months
Learn more about cosmetology programs by taking a look at our cosmetology schools profile page, which also includes career information.
The program takes about two months for most students to complete.
- Tuition costs are estimated to be $1,000*
- The estimated cost of supplies that may be required is $800*
- The length of the program is usually 2 months
Esthetician (600 Hours)
The esthetician program offered most often takes about four months to complete and may fulfill course requirements for licensing.
- Tuition costs are estimated to be $6,000*
- The estimated cost of supplies that may be required is $2,300*
- 22 students completed this program in the previous reported year
- The length of the esthetician program is usually 4 months
Learn more and find other schools listed by going to our esthetician schools page.
*Amounts for tuition, fees, and supplies are an estimate which are calculated based on historical data and should be solely used for informational purposes only.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimates and should be treated as informational tools only, contact the school for official information.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||60%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||60%||$4,830|
|Receiving Student Loans||60%||$9,041|
Other Cosmetology Schools Nearby
The list of nearby cosmetology schools below offer beauty and cosmetology programs similar to Cosmo Beauty Academy. Click the links below to get a detailed profile for each school.
- Federico Beauty Institute in Sacramento, CA (4 miles away)
- California Academy - A Paul Mitchell Partner School in Sacramento, CA (6 miles away)
- My - Le's Beauty College - Sacramento in Sacramento, CA (7 miles away)
- Marinello Schools of Beauty - Sacramento in Sacramento, CA (11 miles away)
- Milan Institute of Cosmetology - Fairfield in Fairfield, CA (37 miles away)