Cosmopolitan Beauty & Tech School provides beauty & cosmetology training for students located in Annandale and surrounding areas. In the previous year, over ninety students completed their training and prepared for licensing with about 90% of students who start the program continuing on to graduate. In one of the ways Cosmopolitan Beauty & Tech School may support its students is by providing night and weekend classes for working students
This school has been accredited by the National Accrediting Commission of Career Arts and Sciences since 2009. To read more and get consumer disclosures, you can visit cosmopolitanbeautyschool.com.
Below is a listing of the programs that may be offered at Cosmopolitan Beauty & Tech School. Actual programs may differ from the list below, to get an official list of programs offered please visit the school's website or by phone at (703) 354-5475.
Cosmetology, Barber and Nail Instructor (1,500 Hours)
The cosmetology, barber and nail instructor program takes about thirteen months for most students to complete.
- Tuition costs are estimated to be $10,000*
- Cost of required supplies: $1,300*
- 84 students completed the cosmetology, barber and nail instructor program last year
- Takes about 13 months to complete
Esthetician (600 Hours)
The esthetician program offered on average takes about four months to complete and may fulfill course requirements for licensing.
- Tuition costs are estimated to be $6,000*
- Cost of required supplies: $1,600*
- 7 students completed the esthetician program last year
- Takes about 4 months to complete
Get more information about esthetician and browse other schools listed by checking out our esthetician schools information page.
*The posted costs for tuition, fees and supplies are determined through historical data and may not represent current costs.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimated to provide a comparative context. For more detailed information individuals are asked to contact the school.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||93%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||91%||$5,323|
|Receiving Student Loans||17%||$4,375|
Other Cosmetology Schools Nearby
The list of nearby cosmetology schools below offer beauty and cosmetology programs similar to Cosmopolitan Beauty & Tech School. Click the links below to get a detailed profile for each school.
- Springfield Beauty Academy in Annandale, VA (0.4 miles away)
- Paul Mitchell the School - Mclean in McLean, VA (6 miles away)
- Graham Webb International Academy of Hair in Arlington, VA (8 miles away)
- Avi Career Training in Great Falls, VA (11 miles away)
- Bennett Career Institute in Washington, DC (12 miles away)
- Hair Academy II in Hillcrest Heights, MD (13 miles away)
- Montgomery Beauty School in Silver Spring, MD (15 miles away)
- Hair Expressions Academy in Rockville, MD (15 miles away)