Echelon Edge Academy Of Hair Skin and Nails, located in the residential area of Sandy, Utah, specializes in cosmetology training. Echelon Edge Academy Of Hair Skin and Nails is accredited by the National Accrediting Commission of Career Arts and Sciences, and has done so continuously for the last 19 years. Echelon Edge Academy Of Hair Skin and Nails primarily provides education and training in the area of cosmetology, increasing the chances that students who complete the program have the skills required to pursue licensure and gainful employment. The cosmetology courses offered at this school are:
In 2010-2011 close to 51 students completed programs at Echelon Edge Academy Of Hair Skin and Nails. Between the years of 2007-2009 the average default rate for students taking loans to pay for this school was approximately 11%.
Echelon Edge Academy Of Hair Skin and Nails provides job placement opportunities for individuals looking for work. Students must look up state and county licensing requirements to determine whether programs meet established standards. For additional information regarding consumer disclosures, interested individuals may visit the school's website.
Below is a listing of the programs that may be offered at Echelon Edge Academy Of Hair Skin and Nails. Actual programs may differ from the list below, to get an official list of programs offered please visit the school's website or by phone at (801) 561-2244.
Cosmetology (1,600 Hours)
The cosmetology program offered most often takes about eleven months to complete and may fulfill course requirements for licensing.
- Estimated tuition cost of this program is $14,000*
- Cost of required supplies: $2,100*
- 33 students completed the cosmetology program last year
- Takes about 11 months to complete
Read more and browse other schools listed by checking out our cosmetology schools page.
Master Esthetician (1,200 Hours)
Master esthetician program takes usually eight months to complete. Students that complete this program may be eligible to pursue licensing.
- Estimated tuition cost of this program is $12,000*
- Cost of required supplies: $800*
- 7 students completed the master esthetician program last year
- Takes about 8 months to complete
Esthetician (600 Hours)
Esthetician program takes usually four months to complete. Students that complete this program may be eligible to pursue licensing.
- Estimated tuition cost of this program is $6,000*
- The estimated cost of supplies that may be required is $800*
- The length of the esthetician program is usually 4 months
Learn more about esthetician programs through our esthetician schools profile page, which includes lists on other schools offering this program.
*Amounts for tuition, fees, and supplies are an estimate which are calculated based on historical data and should be solely used for informational purposes only.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimates and should be treated as informational tools only, contact the school for official information.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||75%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||75%||$4,532|
|Receiving Student Loans||75%||$5,543|
Other Cosmetology Schools Nearby
The list of nearby cosmetology schools below offer beauty and cosmetology programs similar to Echelon Edge Academy Of Hair Skin and Nails. Click the links below to get a detailed profile for each school.
- Taylor Andrews Academy of Hair Design in West Jordan, UT (2 miles away)
- Sherman Kendalls Academy of Beauty Arts & Sciences in Midvale, UT (3 miles away)
- Cameo College of Essential Beauty in Murray, UT (4 miles away)
- Paul Mitchell the School - Salt Lake City in Holladay, UT (6 miles away)
- Sherman Kendall's Academy - Sugarhouse in Salt Lake City, UT (9 miles away)
- Skin Science Institute in Salt Lake City, UT (9 miles away)
- Skinworks School of Advanced Skincare in Salt Lake City, UT (9 miles away)
- Mandalyn Academy in American Fork, UT (16 miles away)