Educators of Beauty - Rockford offers a career oriented education in the beauty industry. The school is located in Rockford, IL, which is in a predominantly metropolitan area. Educators of Beauty - Rockford is accredited by the National Accrediting Commission of Career Arts and Sciences, having held that accreditation for the last 18 consecutive years. The main program taught by this school is in cosmetology, which trains individuals with the skills necessary to obtain licensure and seek out gainful employment after graduation. The cosmetology training courses being taught at this school are:
Over 300 students have attended this school over the past couple years, with students completing the programs with a graduate rate of around 55%. This school reported individuals had a federal loan default rate of approximately 6.8% in 2009.
Educators of Beauty - Rockford provides student services in the form of job placement options for graduating students in need of employment and cosmetology career counseling assistance for current and graduated students. City and state licensing procedures may vary, and as such it is suggested students look into getting a license in cosmetology. For additional information regarding licensing and consumer disclosures, interested students may visit the school's website.
The list below shows all the programs that may be offered at Educators of Beauty – Rockford. Actual programs may differ from the list below, to get an official list of programs offered please visit the school's website or by phone at (815) 639-9200.
Cosmetology (1,500 Hours)
Cosmetology program takes usually twelve months to complete. Students who complete this program may be eligible to pursue licensing.
- Tuition costs are estimated to be $18,000*
- The estimated cost of supplies that may be required is $1,600*
- 32 students completed this program in the previous reported year
- The length of the cosmetology program is usually 12 months
Learn more about cosmetology programs by taking a look at our cosmetology schools profile page, which also includes career information.
Cosmetology, Barber and Nail Instructor (1,000 Hours)
Cosmetology, barber and nail instructor program takes usually eight months to complete. Students who complete this program may be eligible to pursue licensing.
- Tuition costs are estimated to be $16,000*
- Cost of required supplies: $200*
- Takes about 8 months to complete
*The posted costs for tuition, fees and supplies are determined through historical data and may not represent current costs.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimated to provide a comparative context. For more detailed information individuals are asked to contact the school.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||89%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||79%||$5,272|
|Receiving Student Loans||71%||$11,781|
Other Cosmetology Schools Nearby
The list of nearby cosmetology schools below offer beauty and cosmetology programs similar to Educators of Beauty – Rockford. Click the links below to get a detailed profile for each school.
- Tricoci University of Beauty Culture - Rockford in Rockford, IL (4 miles away)
- Regency Beauty Institute - Rockford in Rockford, IL (5 miles away)
- First Class Cosmetology School in Beloit, WI (16 miles away)
- Hair Professionals Career College Inc in Sycamore, IL (28 miles away)
- Academy of Cosmetology - Janesville in Janesville, WI (29 miles away)
- Paul Mitchell The School - Monroe in Monroe, WI (37 miles away)
- Regency Beauty Institute - Crystal Lake in Crystal Lake, IL (40 miles away)
- Cosmetology & Spa Institute in Crystal Lake, IL (40 miles away)