Hair Arts Academy provides beauty & cosmetology training for students located in Bloomington and surrounding areas. Last year over ten students completed their training and prepared for licensing with a graduation rate of around 54%. The cosmetology programs that may be offered at this location are:
To help students, Hair Arts Academy may provide services to students, including:
- Remedial instruction for those who have previously failed licensing examinations
- Career counseling for students
- Student employment services to help lower education costs
- Helping graduates find work
The last reported accreditation for this school was done by National Accrediting Commission of Career Arts and Sciences. Please visit their website for more information on programs offered and consumer disclosures.
Below is a listing of the programs that may be offered at Hair Arts Academy. Actual programs may differ from the list below, to get an official list of programs offered please visit the school's website or by phone at (812) 339-1117.
Cosmetology (1,500 Hours)
Cosmetology program takes usually thirteen months to complete. Students that complete this program may be eligible to pursue licensing.
- Tuition estimate is $14,000*
- The estimated cost of supplies that may be required is $2,100*
- 21 students completed this program in the previous reported year
- The length of the cosmetology program is usually 13 months
Learn more and browse other schools listed by visiting our cosmetology schools profile page.
Esthetician (700 Hours)
The esthetician program offered most often takes about six months to complete and may fulfill course requirements for licensing.
- Tuition estimate is $10,000*
- Cost of required supplies: $2,100*
- 9 students completed the esthetician program last year
- Takes about 6 months to complete
Get more information about esthetician and browse other schools listed by going to our esthetician schools profile page.
*The posted costs for tuition, fees and supplies are determined through historical data and may not represent current costs.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimated to provide a comparative context. For more detailed information individuals are asked to contact the school.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||88%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||75%||$3,684|
|Receiving Student Loans||82%||$5,703|
Other Cosmetology Schools Nearby
The list of nearby cosmetology schools below offer beauty and cosmetology programs similar to Hair Arts Academy. Click the links below to get a detailed profile for each school.
- Paul Mitchell The School Indianapolis in Indianapolis, IN (39 miles away)
- Regency Beauty Institute - Indianapolis in Indianapolis, IN (39 miles away)
- Empire Beauty School - Indianapolis in Indianapolis, IN (41 miles away)
- Avant Gard The School in Avon, IN (41 miles away)
- Regency Beauty Institute - Indianapolis II in Indianapolis, IN (42 miles away)
- Empire Beauty School - Speedway in Speedway, IN (45 miles away)
- J Michael Harrold Beauty Academy in Terre Haute, IN (50 miles away)