Students interested in a career in cosmetology may obtain an education through Hair Professionals Career College Inc, which is located in a rural area of Sycamore, IL. The National Accrediting Commission of Career Arts and Sciences has accredited the cosmetology education provided by Hair Professionals Career College Inc for over twenty-seven straight years. This school has an in-depth cosmetology program that readies students for entry into the beauty industry as licensed, qualified and skillful professionals. In addition to cosmetology, Hair Professionals Career College Inc also provides an esthetics program, which offers a comprehensive education in the field of skin care, a nail technology program for students who would like to pursue nail care, and a cosmetology instructor training program for students who want to teach cosmetology as a career.
In 2010-2011 close to 34 students completed programs at this school, with a graduation rate of around 56%. The student loan default rate last reported, which covers years 2007-2009, averaged around 4.8% for individuals taking loans to cover the tuition costs for this school.
Hair Professionals Career College Inc provides student services in the form of cosmetology career pathway counseling to help students and job placement opportunities for students looking for work. Students are asked to look up state and county licensing regulations to make sure programs meet current standards. For additional information regarding licensing and consumer disclosures, interested individuals may visit the school's website.
The list below shows all the programs that may be offered at Hair Professionals Career College Inc. Actual programs may differ from the list below, to get an official list of programs offered please visit the school's website or by phone at (815) 756-3596.
Cosmetology (1,500 Hours)
Cosmetology program takes usually thirteen months to complete. Students who complete this program may be eligible to pursue licensing.
- Tuition estimate is $18,000*
- Cost of required supplies: $2,100*
- 24 students completed the cosmetology program last year
- Takes about 13 months to complete
Read more and browse other schools listed by visiting our cosmetology schools page.
Esthetician (750 Hours)
The esthetician program offered usually takes about seven months to complete and may satisfy education requirements for licensing.
- Tuition estimate is $11,000*
- The estimated cost of supplies that may be required is $300*
- The length of the esthetician program is usually 7 months
Learn more about esthetician programs by taking a look at our esthetician schools profile page, which also includes career information.
Cosmetology, Barber and Nail Instructor (1,000 Hours)
The cosmetology, barber and nail instructor program offered usually takes about eight months to complete and may satisfy education requirements for licensing.
- Tuition estimate is $10,000*
- Cost of required supplies: $1,200*
- Takes about 8 months to complete
program takes usually six months to complete. Students who complete this program may be eligible to pursue licensing.
- Tuition estimate is $4,000*
- The estimated cost of supplies that may be required is $400*
- The length of the program is usually 6 months
*Amounts for tuition, fees, and supplies are an estimate which are calculated based on historical data and should be solely used for informational purposes only.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimates and should be treated as informational tools only, contact the school for official information.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||100%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||100%||$6,230|
|Receiving Student Loans||100%||$9,500|
Other Cosmetology Schools Nearby
The list of nearby cosmetology schools below offer beauty and cosmetology programs similar to Hair Professionals Career College Inc. Click the links below to get a detailed profile for each school.
- Regency Beauty Institute - Elgin in Elgin, IL (20 miles away)
- Cannella School of Hair Design - Elgin in Elgin, IL (23 miles away)
- Hair Professionals Academy of Cosmetology in West Dundee, IL (24 miles away)
- Regency Beauty Institute - Rockford in Rockford, IL (25 miles away)
- Hair Professionals School of Cosmetology in Oswego, IL (26 miles away)
- Tricoci University of Beauty Culture - Rockford in Rockford, IL (26 miles away)
- Regency Beauty Institute - Crystal Lake in Crystal Lake, IL (28 miles away)
- Educators of Beauty - Rockford in Rockford, IL (28 miles away)