Heads West Kentucky Beauty College focuses on beauty & cosmetology training for students located in and around Madisonville. In the previous year, over thirty students completed their education and prepared for licensing. The cosmetology training courses that are offered at this school are:
The last reported accreditation for this school was done by National Accrediting Commission of Career Arts and Sciences. To read more and get consumer disclosures, please visit headswestbeautycollege.org.
Below is a listing of the programs that may be offered at Heads West Kentucky Beauty College. Actual programs may differ from the list below, to get an official list of programs offered please visit the school's website or by phone at (270) 825-3019.
Cosmetology (1,800 Hours)
The cosmetology program takes about fifteen months for most students to complete.
- Tuition estimate is $13,000*
- The estimated cost of supplies that may be required is $1,700*
- 32 students completed this program in the previous reported year
- The length of the cosmetology program is usually 15 months
Learn more about cosmetology programs by taking a look at our cosmetology schools profile page, which also includes career information.
The program offered most often takes about six months to complete and may fulfill course requirements for licensing.
- Tuition estimate is $5,000*
- Cost of required supplies: $500*
- Takes about 6 months to complete
Cosmetology, Barber and Nail Instructor (1,000 Hours)
The cosmetology, barber and nail instructor program takes about twelve months for most students to complete.
- Tuition estimate is $9,000*
- The estimated cost of supplies that may be required is $800*
- The length of the cosmetology, barber and nail instructor program is usually 12 months
*Amounts for tuition, fees, and supplies are an estimate which are calculated based on historical data and should be solely used for informational purposes only.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimates and should be treated as informational tools only, contact the school for official information.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||100%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||100%||$2,821|
|Receiving Student Loans||31%||$3,889|
Other Cosmetology Schools Nearby
The list of nearby cosmetology schools below offer beauty and cosmetology programs similar to Heads West Kentucky Beauty College. Click the links below to get a detailed profile for each school.
- Pat Wilsons Beauty College in Henderson, KY (36 miles away)
- Regency Beauty Institute - Evansville in Evansville, IN (45 miles away)
- The Salon Professional Academy - Evansville in Evansville, IN (45 miles away)
- Rogers Academy of Hair Design in Evansville, IN (45 miles away)