House of Heavilin Beauty College - Kansas City is located in Kansas City, Missouri, and is a career school that focuses on cosmetology education. House of Heavilin Beauty College - Kansas City has been accredited by the National Accrediting Commission of Career Arts and Sciences since 1968. House of Heavilin Beauty College - Kansas City offers an in-depth cosmetology program that readies students get started in the beauty industry as licensed and qualified professionals. In addition, House of Heavilin Beauty College - Kansas City also offers a cosmetology instructor training program for students who wish to become a cosmetology instructor.
House of Heavilin Beauty College - Kansas City had an enrollment of about 78 students last year, with about 53% of students who start the program continue on to complete it.
House of Heavilin Beauty College - Kansas City offers student services in the form of cosmetology career guidance & assistance for current and graduated students and job placement options for graduates in need of employment. State licensing procedures may differ, and as such it is suggested students research getting a license in cosmetology. Students can learn more about House of Heavilin Beauty College - Kansas City, including consumer disclosures, by visiting kc-hair.com.
The list below shows all the programs that may be offered at House of Heavilin Beauty College – Kansas City. Actual programs may differ from the list below, to get an official list of programs offered please visit the school's website or by phone at 81652312.
Cosmetology (1,500 Hours)
The cosmetology program offered commonly takes about twelve months to complete and may satisfy education requirements for licensing.
- Tuition (including any fees) estimate is $18,000*
- 9 students completed this program in the previous reported year
- The length of the cosmetology program is usually 12 months
Learn more about cosmetology programs by visiting our cosmetology schools profile page, which includes listings and career descriptions.
Cosmetology, Barber and Nail Instructor (600 Hours)
The cosmetology, barber and nail instructor program offered commonly takes about five months to complete and may satisfy education requirements for licensing.
- Tuition (including any fees) estimate is $5,000*
- Takes about 5 months to complete
*The posted costs for tuition, fees and supplies are determined through historical data and may not represent current costs.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimated to provide a comparative context. For more detailed information individuals are asked to contact the school.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||94%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||94%||$3,581|
|Receiving Student Loans||94%||$7,953|
Other Cosmetology Schools Nearby
The list of nearby cosmetology schools below offer beauty and cosmetology programs similar to House of Heavilin Beauty College – Kansas City. Click the links below to get a detailed profile for each school.
- Transformed Barber and Cosmetology Academy in Kansas City, MO (6 miles away)
- LaBaron Hairdressing Academy in Overland Park, KS (6 miles away)
- Regency Beauty Institute - Kansas City in Kansas City, MO (7 miles away)
- House of Heavilin Beauty College - Raymore in Raymore, MO (8 miles away)
- Independence College of Cosmetology in Independence, MO (9 miles away)
- Entourage Institute of Beauty and Esthetics in Lenexa, KS (9 miles away)
- Paris II Educational Center in Gladstone, MO (14 miles away)
- Regency Beauty Institute - Olathe in Olathe, KS (14 miles away)