Students interested in a cosmetology career can get an education through House of Heavilin Beauty College - Raymore, which is located in a rural area of Raymore, MO. This school has been accredited by the National Accrediting Commission of Career Arts and Sciences since 1992. The school offers an in-depth cosmetology program that provides the skills and education needed to pursue licensure and long term employment upon graduation. In addition, House of Heavilin Beauty College - Raymore also provides a cosmetology instructor training program for professionals who wish to teach cosmetology as a career.
Approximately 140 students completed their training at this school over the last couple of years, with students graduating with a rate of around 51%. Between the years of 2007-2009 the estimated default rate for students taking loans to cover the tuition costs for this school was around 16%.
House of Heavilin Beauty College - Raymore provides student services including cosmetology career counseling for current and graduated students and job placement options for graduates in need of employment. Local and state licensing procedures may differ, and as such it is recommended students look into getting a license in cosmetology. For information and consumer disclosures, please check out school's website.
Below is a listing of the programs that may be offered at House of Heavilin Beauty College – Raymore. Actual programs may differ from the list below, to get an official list of programs offered please visit the school's website or by phone at (816) 523-2471.
Cosmetology (1,500 Hours)
The cosmetology program takes about twelve months for most students to complete.
- Tuition estimate is $18,000*
- 19 students completed the cosmetology program last year
- Takes about 12 months to complete
Learn more and see other schools listed by visiting our cosmetology schools information page.
Cosmetology, Barber and Nail Instructor (600 Hours)
Cosmetology, barber and nail instructor program takes approximately five months to complete. Students that complete this program may be eligible to pursue licensing.
- Tuition estimate is $5,000*
- The length of the cosmetology, barber and nail instructor program is usually 5 months
*Amounts for tuition, fees, and supplies are an estimate which are calculated based on historical data and should be solely used for informational purposes only.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimates and should be treated as informational tools only, contact the school for official information.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||100%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||100%||$4,863|
|Receiving Student Loans||92%||$8,997|
Other Cosmetology Schools Nearby
The list of nearby cosmetology schools below offer beauty and cosmetology programs similar to House of Heavilin Beauty College – Raymore. Click the links below to get a detailed profile for each school.
- Transformed Barber and Cosmetology Academy in Kansas City, MO (3 miles away)
- House of Heavilin Beauty College - Kansas City in Kansas City, MO (8 miles away)
- LaBaron Hairdressing Academy in Overland Park, KS (10 miles away)
- Regency Beauty Institute - Kansas City in Kansas City, MO (11 miles away)
- Entourage Institute of Beauty and Esthetics in Lenexa, KS (11 miles away)
- Independence College of Cosmetology in Independence, MO (13 miles away)
- Regency Beauty Institute - Olathe in Olathe, KS (14 miles away)
- House of Heavilin Beauty College - Blue Springs in Blue Springs, MO (15 miles away)