Students interested in a career in cosmetology and beauty may obtain an education through Institute of Hair Design, which is located in a rural area of Adamsville, TN. This school has been accredited by the National Accrediting Commission of Career Arts and Sciences since 2005. Institute of Hair Design has a comprehensive cosmetology program that prepares students get started in the beauty industry as licensed and qualified professionals.
Over 200 students have attended this school over the past several years, with students completing the programs with a graduate rate of about 80%. The federal student loan default rate last reported, which covers years 2007-2009, averaged around 35% for individuals taking loans to pay the tuition and fees for this school.
Institute of Hair Design provides job placement opportunities for graduates looking for work. Students are advised to look up state licensing requirements to determine whether programs meet current standards. Students can learn more about Institute of Hair Design, including consumer disclosures, by visiting ihd4me.com.
Below is a listing of the programs that may be offered at Institute of Hair Design – Adamsville. Actual programs may differ from the list below, to get an official list of programs offered please visit the school's website or by phone at (731) 632-9533.
Cosmetology (1,500 Hours)
The cosmetology program takes about thirteen months for most students to complete.
- Estimated tuition cost of this program is $14,000*
- The estimated cost of supplies that may be required is $1,500*
- 13 students completed this program in the previous reported year
- The length of the cosmetology program is usually 13 months
Learn more about cosmetology programs by visiting our cosmetology schools profile page, which lists schools offering this program along with a career overview.
*Amounts for tuition, fees, and supplies are an estimate which are calculated based on historical data and should be solely used for informational purposes only.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimates and should be treated as informational tools only, contact the school for official information.
Other Cosmetology Schools Nearby
The list of nearby cosmetology schools below offer beauty and cosmetology programs similar to Institute of Hair Design – Adamsville. Click the links below to get a detailed profile for each school.
- Styles and Profiles Beauty College in Selmer, TN (12 miles away)
- Corinth Academy of Cosmetology in Corinth, MS (23 miles away)
- Elite College of Cosmetology in Lexington, TN (29 miles away)
- Empire Beauty School - Jackson in Jackson, TN (37 miles away)
- Fosters Cosmetology College in Ripley, MS (44 miles away)