International College of Cosmetology, located in the metropolitan area of Oakland, CA, specializes in cosmetology training for interested students. This school is accredited by the National Accrediting Commission of Career Arts and Sciences, having held that accreditation for the last 5 consecutive years. International College of Cosmetology primarily provides education in the area of cosmetology by experienced teaching professionals, increasing the chances that students who complete the program will have the skills necessary to pursue licensure and long term employment. In addition to cosmetology, International College of Cosmetology also provides an esthetics program, for individuals who want to specialize in skin care and a nail technology program, which provides training in nail care.
International College of Cosmetology offers student services including remedial education classes for licensure preparation or admissions requirements, career assistance for students beginning a career in cosmetology, and help with finding job options for students. City and state licensing procedures may differ, and as such it is recommended students lookup obtaining a license in cosmetology. For information and consumer disclosures, please visit school's website.
The list below shows all the programs that may be offered at International College of Cosmetology. Actual programs may differ from the list below, to get an official list of programs offered please visit the school's website or by phone at (510) 261-8256.
Cosmetology (1,600 Hours)
The cosmetology program takes about sixteen months for most students to complete.
- Tuition estimate is $11,000*
- Cost of required supplies: $800*
- 34 students completed the cosmetology program last year
- Takes about 16 months to complete
Learn more about cosmetology programs by taking a look at our cosmetology schools profile page, which includes listings and career descriptions.
Esthetician (600 Hours)
The esthetician program offered usually takes about six months to complete and may satisfy education requirements for licensing.
- Tuition estimate is $4,000*
- Cost of required supplies: $700*
- 24 students completed the esthetician program last year
- Takes about 6 months to complete
Get more information about esthetician and browse other schools listed by checking out our esthetician schools profile page.
The program offered usually takes about four months to complete and may satisfy education requirements for licensing.
- Tuition estimate is $1,000*
- The estimated cost of supplies that may be required is $200*
- The length of the program is usually 4 months
*Amounts for tuition, fees, and supplies are an estimate which are calculated based on historical data and should be solely used for informational purposes only.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimates and should be treated as informational tools only, contact the school for official information.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Tuition & Fees Information
Alternate Tuition Plan Options Available
- Some programs may have tuition rates that will remain the same as the first year for up to five years.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||39%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||39%||$3,457|
Other Cosmetology Schools Nearby
The list of nearby cosmetology schools below offer beauty and cosmetology programs similar to International College of Cosmetology. Click the links below to get a detailed profile for each school.
- Alameda Beauty College in Alameda, CA (1 miles away)
- Moler Barber College in Oakland, CA (4 miles away)
- Northern California Institute of Cosmetology Inc in San Leandro, CA (4 miles away)
- Cinta Aveda Institute in San Francisco, CA (10 miles away)
- San Francisco Institute of Esthetics and Cosmetology in San Francisco, CA (10 miles away)
- Marinello Schools of Beauty - San Francisco in San Francisco, CA (10 miles away)
- Hilltop Beauty School in Daly City, CA (14 miles away)
- Paul Mitchell the School - East Bay in Pleasant Hill, CA (15 miles away)