John Jay Beauty College focuses on cosmetology training for students located in New Orleans and surrounding areas. The cosmetology courses that may be offered at this location are:
Across all cosmetology programs, 72% of students who start a program will complete it In order to provide support for students, John Jay Beauty College may provide services to students, including:
- Counseling to help guide students through their career in cosmetology
- Student employment services to help lower education costs
- Job placement assistance
The last reported accreditation for John Jay Beauty College was done by National Accrediting Commission of Career Arts and Sciences. Get more information by visiting the school's official website, where you can learn about admissions information, financial aid & tuition, and disclosures.
The list below shows all the programs that may be offered at John Jay Beauty College – New Orleans. Actual programs may differ from the list below, to get an official list of programs offered please visit the school's website or by phone at 50446711.
Cosmetology (1,500 Hours)
The cosmetology program offered commonly takes about thirteen months to complete and may satisfy education requirements for licensing.
- Tuition estimate is $11,000*
- Cost of required supplies: $1,200*
- 18 students completed the cosmetology program last year
- Takes about 13 months to complete
Learn more about cosmetology programs by taking a look at our cosmetology schools profile page, which also includes career information.
*The posted costs for tuition, fees and supplies are determined through historical data and may not represent current costs.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimated to provide a comparative context. For more detailed information individuals are asked to contact the school.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||71%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||71%||$5,040|
Other Cosmetology Schools Nearby
The list of nearby cosmetology schools below offer beauty and cosmetology programs similar to John Jay Beauty College – New Orleans. Click the links below to get a detailed profile for each school.
- Stevensons Academy of Hair Design in New Orleans, LA (2 miles away)
- My - Le's Beauty College - Gretna in Gretna, LA (5 miles away)
- Vanguard College of Cosmetology - Metairie in Metairie, LA (9 miles away)
- John Jay Beauty College - Kenner in Kenner, LA (13 miles away)
- Vanguard College of Cosmetology in Slidell, LA (23 miles away)
- Aveda Institute - Covington in Covington, LA (36 miles away)
- South Louisiana Beauty College in Houma, LA (48 miles away)