Students must be at least 17 years of age and have a high school diploma or GED certificate to enroll. Josef's School of Hair Design does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of sex, age, race, color, religion, or ethnic origin in its admission and enrollment practices. It also does not recruit students already attending or admitted to another school offering a similar program of study.
- Acquire an enrollment application.
- Choose a starting date.
- Complete the enrollment applicaiton and send (or personally deliver) it with the enrollment fee and the non-refundable application fee. It is non-refundable unless the student's admission is denied by Josef's School of Hair Design, or the student (or parent/guardian of a dependent minor) cancels his or her application within three (3) business days of signing.
- Upon completion, the application will be processed and a position will be reserved for you in the class.
Below is a listing of the programs that may be offered at Josef’s School of Hair Design. Actual programs may differ from the list below, to get an official list of programs offered please visit the school's website or by phone at (701) 235-9910.
Cosmetology (1,800 Hours)
The cosmetology program takes about thirteen months for most students to complete.
- Tuition estimate is $17,000*
- Cost of required supplies: $1,800*
- 34 students completed the cosmetology program last year
- Takes about 13 months to complete
Learn more and see other schools listed by visiting our cosmetology schools information page.
Cosmetology, Barber and Nail Instructor (960 Hours)
The cosmetology, barber and nail instructor program takes about seven months for most students to complete.
- Tuition estimate is $8,000*
- The estimated cost of supplies that may be required is $300*
- The length of the cosmetology, barber and nail instructor program is usually 7 months
*Amounts for tuition, fees, and supplies are an estimate which are calculated based on historical data and should be solely used for informational purposes only.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimates and should be treated as informational tools only, contact the school for official information.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The overall cost students will pay at this school is approximately - after scholarships, grants and other forms of aid are taken into consideration. To calculate a more accurate and detailed cost of attendance visit the net price calculator. There may be an application fee required, please check with Josef’s School of Hair Design for more information. The tuition and financial aid figures listed show various costs that students may encounter at this school. The numbers may not be accurate due to changing factors in a given year, and are only intended to provide a guideline for students.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||100%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||53%||$4,060|
|Receiving Student Loans||81%||$6,331|
Other Cosmetology Schools Nearby
The list of nearby cosmetology schools below offer beauty and cosmetology programs similar to Josef’s School of Hair Design. Click the links below to get a detailed profile for each school.
- Moler Barber College - Fargo in Fargo, ND (0.2 miles away)
- Salon Professional Academy - Fargo in Fargo, ND (3 miles away)
- Josef's School of Hair Design Inc - Fargo West in Fargo, ND (4 miles away)