Lees School of Cosmetology provides cosmetology training for students located in North Little Rock and surrounding areas. Over the past several years this school has granted certificates to more than forty cosmetology students with a graduation rate of around 63%. The cosmetology programs that may be offered at this location are:
In order to provide support for students, Lees School of Cosmetology may offer services to students, like those listed below:
- Career counseling for students
- Employment services to students to help pay tuition
- Helping graduates find work
The National Accrediting Commission of Career Arts and Sciences has accredited the instruction & training provided by Lees School of Cosmetology for over twenty-six straight years. To learn more and get consumer disclosures, please visit Lees School's website or simply request information from top accredited programs with our vast digital library.
The list below shows all the programs that may be offered at Lees School of Cosmetology. Actual programs may differ from the list below, to get an official list of programs offered please visit the school's website or by phone at (501) 758-2800.
Cosmetology (1,500 Hours)
The cosmetology program takes about eleven months for most students to complete.
- Tuition (including any fees) estimate is $15,000*
- Cost of required supplies: $1,100*
- 10 students completed the cosmetology program last year
- Takes about 11 months to complete
Learn more about cosmetology programs by taking a look at our cosmetology schools profile page, which includes lists on other schools offering this program.
Cosmetology, Barber and Nail Instructor (600 Hours)
Cosmetology, barber and nail instructor program takes on average six months to complete. Students who complete this program may be eligible to pursue licensing.
- Tuition (including any fees) estimate is $2,000*
- The estimated cost of supplies that may be required is $300*
- The length of the cosmetology, barber and nail instructor program is usually 6 months
*Amounts for tuition, fees, and supplies are an estimate which are calculated based on historical data and should be solely used for informational purposes only.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimates and should be treated as informational tools only, contact the school for official information.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||77%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||77%||$3,379|
|Receiving Student Loans||51%||$5,520|
Other Cosmetology Schools Nearby
The list of nearby cosmetology schools below offer beauty and cosmetology programs similar to Lees School of Cosmetology. Click the links below to get a detailed profile for each school.
- The Salon Professional Academy - Little Rock in North Little Rock, AR (2 miles away)
- Arkansas College of Barbering and Hair Design in North Little Rock, AR (3 miles away)
- Imagine - Paul Mitchell Partner School in North Little Rock, AR (3 miles away)
- New Tyler Barber College Inc in North Little Rock, AR (3 miles away)
- Velvatex College of Beauty Culture in Little Rock, AR (3 miles away)
- Regency Beauty Institute - Little Rock in Little Rock, AR (7 miles away)
- Washington Barber College Inc in Little Rock, AR (7 miles away)
- Arkansas Beauty School - Little Rock in Little Rock, AR (8 miles away)