M J Murphy Beauty College of Mount Pleasant provides cosmetology training for students located in Mount Pleasant and surrounding areas. Over the past several years this school awarded certificates to more than 110 cosmetology students with a graduation rate of around 50%. The cosmetology programs that are offered at this school are:
In one of the ways M J Murphy Beauty College of Mount Pleasant may support its students is by providing assistance in evaluating career options.
The last reported accreditation for this school was done by National Accrediting Commission of Career Arts and Sciences. Please visit the school's official website for more information on programs & disclosures.
The list below shows all the programs that may be offered at M J Murphy Beauty College of Mount Pleasant. Actual programs may differ from the list below, to get an official list of programs offered please visit the school's website or by phone at (989) 773-8629.
Cosmetology (1,500 Hours)
Cosmetology program takes usually twelve months to complete. Students who complete this program may be eligible to pursue licensing.
- Tuition costs are estimated to be $10,000*
- The estimated cost of supplies that may be required is $1,600*
- 31 students completed this program in the previous reported year
- The length of the cosmetology program is usually 12 months
Learn more about cosmetology programs by visiting our cosmetology schools profile page, which includes listings and career descriptions.
*Amounts for tuition, fees, and supplies are an estimate which are calculated based on historical data and should be solely used for informational purposes only.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimates and should be treated as informational tools only, contact the school for official information.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||97%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||89%||$5,063|
|Receiving Student Loans||94%||$2,294|
Other Cosmetology Schools Nearby
The list of nearby cosmetology schools below offer beauty and cosmetology programs similar to M J Murphy Beauty College of Mount Pleasant. Click the links below to get a detailed profile for each school.
- Capri School of Hair Design in Nanuet, NY (13 miles away)
- North Westchester School of Hair - Cosmetology in Peekskill, NY (13 miles away)
- Westchester School of Beauty Culture in Mount Vernon, NY (16 miles away)
- Capri Institute - Paramus in Paramus, NJ (19 miles away)
- Brittany Beauty School - Bronx in Bronx, NY (20 miles away)
- Empire Beauty School - Paramus in Paramus, NJ (21 miles away)
- American Beauty School in Bronx, NY (21 miles away)
- Parisian Beauty School in Hackensack, NJ (22 miles away)