Located in American Fork, UT, Mandalyn Academy is a private beauty school that provides career education for potential students interested in cosmetology. For the last four consecutive years this school has received its accreditation from the National Accrediting Commission of Career Arts and Sciences. The main program offered by this school is in cosmetology, which trains individuals with the skills and education needed to obtain licensure and seek out long term employment after graduation.
Mandalyn Academy offers student services such as cosmetology career counseling assistance to help students and flexible courses for those with irregular schedules. Students are asked to look up local and state licensing requirements to ensure programs meet established standards. For additional information regarding licensing and consumer disclosures, interested individuals may visit the school's website.
Below is a listing of the programs that may be offered at Mandalyn Academy. Actual programs may differ from the list below, to get an official list of programs offered please visit the school's website or by phone at (801) 772-3131.
Master Esthetician (1,200 Hours)
The master esthetician program offered most often takes about nine months to complete and may fulfill course requirements for licensing.
- Estimated tuition cost of this program is $14,000*
- Cost of required supplies: $1,600*
- 22 students completed the master esthetician program last year
- Takes about 9 months to complete
Cosmetology (1,600 Hours)
The cosmetology program offered most often takes about twelve months to complete and may fulfill course requirements for licensing.
- Estimated tuition cost of this program is $15,000*
- Cost of required supplies: $2,100*
- 20 students completed the cosmetology program last year
- Takes about 12 months to complete
Learn more and find other schools listed by visiting our cosmetology schools page.
Esthetician (600 Hours)
Esthetician program takes on average four months to complete. Students that complete this program may be eligible to pursue licensing.
- Estimated tuition cost of this program is $7,000*
- The estimated cost of supplies that may be required is $1,600*
- The length of the esthetician program is usually 4 months
Learn more and find other schools listed by going to our esthetician schools information page.
*Amounts for tuition, fees, and supplies are an estimate which are calculated based on historical data and should be solely used for informational purposes only.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimates and should be treated as informational tools only, contact the school for official information.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||100%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||33%||$3,950|
|Receiving Student Loans||50%||$8,651|
Other Cosmetology Schools Nearby
The list of nearby cosmetology schools below offer beauty and cosmetology programs similar to Mandalyn Academy. Click the links below to get a detailed profile for each school.
- Marinello Schools of Beauty - Provo in Provo, UT (10 miles away)
- Aveda Institute - Provo in Provo, UT (10 miles away)
- Renaissance Academie in Provo, UT (10 miles away)
- Acaydia School of Aesthetics in Provo, UT (12 miles away)
- Paul Mitchell the School - Provo in Provo, UT (12 miles away)
- Echelon Edge Academy Of Hair Skin and Nails in Sandy, UT (16 miles away)
- Taylor Andrews Academy of Hair Design in West Jordan, UT (17 miles away)
- Sherman Kendalls Academy of Beauty Arts & Sciences in Midvale, UT (17 miles away)