Mansfield Beauty Schools - Springfield focuses on beauty & cosmetology training for students located in and around Springfield. Over 100 cosmetology students have completed their training in the last few years with about 71% of those who start the program continue on to complete it. The cosmetology courses that may be offered at this location are:
In order to provide support for students, Mansfield Beauty Schools - Springfield may provide services to students, like:
- Career counseling for students
- Helping graduates find work
The National Accrediting Commission of Career Arts and Sciences has accredited the education provided by Mansfield Beauty Schools - Springfield for over thirty-nine straight years. Get more information by visiting the school's official website, where you can see admissions information, tuition, and disclosures.
Below is a listing of the programs that may be offered at Mansfield Beauty Schools – Springfield. Actual programs may differ from the list below, to get an official list of programs offered please visit the school's website or by phone at (413) 788-7575.
Cosmetology (1,000 Hours)
The cosmetology program takes about eleven months for most students to complete.
- Tuition (including any fees) estimate is $12,000*
- The estimated cost of supplies that may be required is $1,100*
- 13 students completed this program in the previous reported year
- The length of the cosmetology program is usually 11 months
Learn more about cosmetology programs by visiting our cosmetology schools profile page, which also includes career information.
The program takes about one month for most students to complete.
- Tuition (including any fees) estimate is $1,000*
- The estimated cost of supplies that may be required is $600*
- The length of the program is usually 1 month
*Amounts for tuition, fees, and supplies are an estimate which are calculated based on historical data and should be solely used for informational purposes only.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimates and should be treated as informational tools only, contact the school for official information.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Tuition & Fees Information
Alternate Tuition Plan Options Available
- Some programs may have tuition rates that will remain the same as the first year for up to five years.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||93%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||79%||$4,686|
|Receiving Student Loans||71%||$5,205|
Other Cosmetology Schools Nearby
The list of nearby cosmetology schools below offer beauty and cosmetology programs similar to Mansfield Beauty Schools – Springfield. Click the links below to get a detailed profile for each school.
- Kay Harvey Academy of Hair Design in West Springfield, MA (2 miles away)
- DiGrigoli School of Cosmetology in West Springfield, MA (4 miles away)
- Jolie Hair and Beauty Academy in Ludlow, MA (7 miles away)
- Brio Academy of Cosmetology - East Hartford in East Hartford, CT (23 miles away)
- International Institute of Cosmetology in Wethersfield, CT (28 miles away)
- Brio Academy of Cosmetology - Meriden in Meriden, CT (41 miles away)
- Rob Roy Academy - Worcester in Worcester, MA (42 miles away)
- Connecticut Institute of Hair Design in Wolcott, CT (42 miles away)