Marinello Schools of Beauty has sixty-two locations in seven states. The schools have been in operation for over a century, offering excellent education and training in the areas of beauty and spa treatment. The Marinello Schools of Beauty began in 1905 by Ruth Maurer, and were named after Giovanni Marinello who is considered the founder of modern cosmetology. The schools were purchased in 1963 by the Scope Industries, followed by purchase by B & E Education, Inc. in 2004.
A variety of cosmetology related programs are available are available at Marinello, allowing students to choose the beauty education that best suits their interests. Programs are taught by experienced professionals to ensure student receive the best training and skill development possible. Students will be able to practice their skills through supervised work. Additionally, the school offers career development assistance in order to assist students in their pursuit of employment after graduation.
Programs offered include:
- Hair Design
- Massage Therapy
Santa Clara Location
Marinello Schools of Beauty – Santa Clara is located at 955 Monroe St in the city of Santa Clara. About 330 students graduate from this campus yearly. This location provides services for students in the form of career guidance for students in need of help, flexible scheduling for individuals who cannot make regular hours, and job placement opportunities for students after graduation. Students may learn more, including the school's consumer disclosures, by visiting marinello.com.
The list below shows all the programs that may be offered at Marinello Schools of Beauty – Santa Clara. Actual programs may differ from the list below, to get an official list of programs offered please visit the school's website or by phone at (562) 945-2211.
Cosmetology (1,600 Hours)
The cosmetology program takes about ten months for most students to complete.
- Estimated tuition cost of this program is $20,000*
- Cost of required supplies: $2,900*
- 177 students completed the cosmetology program last year
- Takes about 10 months to complete
Learn more about cosmetology programs by taking a look at our cosmetology schools profile page, which also includes career information.
Esthetician (600 Hours)
The esthetician program takes about eight months for most students to complete.
- Estimated tuition cost of this program is $10,000*
- The estimated cost of supplies that may be required is $1,900*
- 79 students completed this program in the previous reported year
- The length of the esthetician program is usually 8 months
Read more and see other schools listed by checking out our esthetician schools page.
Barber (1,500 Hours)
The barber program offered commonly takes about ten months to complete and may satisfy education requirements for licensing.
- Estimated tuition cost of this program is $19,000*
- The estimated cost of supplies that may be required is $2,100*
- 42 students completed this program in the previous reported year
- The length of the barber program is usually 10 months
program takes approximately five months to complete. Students who complete this program may be eligible to pursue licensing.
- Estimated tuition cost of this program is $2,000*
- Cost of required supplies: $600*
- Takes about 5 months to complete
*The posted costs for tuition, fees and supplies are determined through historical data and may not represent current costs.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimated to provide a comparative context. For more detailed information individuals are asked to contact the school.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The overall cost students will pay at this school is approximately - after scholarships, grants and other forms of aid are taken into consideration. To calculate a more personalized cost visit the net price calculator. Student who wish to obtain more information regarding financial aid may contact the school's financial aid office at (408) 247-2200, which has information regarding types of aid, forms and more. Any tuition and financial aid figures listed provide an outline of costs at this school, however they may not accurately represent current costs, fees, or tuition. Please check with Marinello Schools of Beauty – Santa Clara for more information.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||88%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||82%||$5,309|
|Receiving Student Loans||85%||$7,527|
Other Cosmetology Schools Nearby
The list of nearby cosmetology schools below offer beauty and cosmetology programs similar to Marinello Schools of Beauty – Santa Clara. Click the links below to get a detailed profile for each school.
- The Academy for Salon Professionals in Santa Clara, CA (0.9 miles away)
- Northern California Institute of Cosmetology Inc in San Leandro, CA (29 miles away)
- Alameda Beauty College in Alameda, CA (33 miles away)
- International College of Cosmetology in Oakland, CA (33 miles away)
- Moler Barber College in Oakland, CA (37 miles away)
- Hilltop Beauty School in Daly City, CA (37 miles away)
- San Francisco Institute of Esthetics and Cosmetology in San Francisco, CA (39 miles away)
- Marinello Schools of Beauty - San Francisco in San Francisco, CA (39 miles away)