Metroplex Beauty School offers a career oriented education in the beauty industry. The school is located in Mesquite, TX, which is in a predominantly residential area. Metroplex Beauty School has been accredited by the National Accrediting Commission of Career Arts and Sciences since 1975. This school's cosmetology program is constructed to train students for immediate employment upon completion, having provided all the skills necessary to prepare students for licensure and employment in the beauty industry. In addition, Metroplex Beauty School also has a nail technology program for students who want to pursue nail artistry and a cosmetology instructor training program for professionals who want to teach cosmetology as a career.
Metroplex Beauty School enrolls about 98 students per year, providing students an excellent learning atmosphere, with about 64% of those who start the program continue on to graduate.
Metroplex Beauty School offers job placement options for graduating students in need of employment. State and county licensing procedures may differ, and as such it is suggested students research getting a license in cosmetology. To read consumer disclosures and programs available, please visit the official website of the school.
The list below shows all the programs that may be offered at Metroplex Beauty School. Actual programs may differ from the list below, to get an official list of programs offered please visit the school's website or by phone at (972) 288-5485.
Cosmetology (1,500 Hours)
The cosmetology program offered usually takes about thirteen months to complete and may satisfy education requirements for licensing.
- Estimated tuition and fees: $13,000*
- Cost of required supplies: $2,100*
- 19 students completed the cosmetology program last year
- Takes about 13 months to complete
Learn more about cosmetology programs by taking a look at our cosmetology schools profile page, which also includes career information.
The program offered usually takes about nine months to complete and may satisfy education requirements for licensing.
- Estimated tuition and fees: $4,000*
- The estimated cost of supplies that may be required is $2,100*
- The length of the program is usually 9 months
Cosmetology, Barber and Nail Instructor (750 Hours)
The cosmetology, barber and nail instructor program offered usually takes about eleven months to complete and may satisfy education requirements for licensing.
- Estimated tuition and fees: $5,000*
- Cost of required supplies: $600*
- Takes about 11 months to complete
*The posted costs for tuition, fees and supplies are determined through historical data and may not represent current costs.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimated to provide a comparative context. For more detailed information individuals are asked to contact the school.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||95%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||86%||$4,803|
|Receiving Student Loans||59%||$8,275|
Other Cosmetology Schools Nearby
The list of nearby cosmetology schools below offer beauty and cosmetology programs similar to Metroplex Beauty School. Click the links below to get a detailed profile for each school.
- Regency Beauty Institute - Mesquite in Mesquite, TX (3 miles away)
- Buckner Barber School in Dallas, TX (5 miles away)
- National Beauty College - Garland in Garland, TX (8 miles away)
- Ogle School Hair Skin Nails - Dallas in Dallas, TX (10 miles away)
- ABC Beauty Academy in Garland, TX (12 miles away)
- Dallas Barber & Stylist College in Dallas, TX (12 miles away)
- Neilson Beauty College in Dallas, TX (14 miles away)
- MJ's Beauty Academy Inc in Dallas, TX (15 miles away)