Michigan Barber School Inc offers a career oriented education in the beauty industry. The school is located in Detroit, MI, which is in a predominantly metropolitan area. For the last 27 years Michigan Barber School Inc has received its accreditation from the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges. The primary program offered by Michigan Barber School Inc is in cosmetology, which prepares individuals with the skills and education needed to obtain licensure and seek out gainful employment after graduation. The cosmetology courses that may be offered at this school are:
- Cosmetology, Barber and Nail Instructor
About 230 students completed their training at Michigan Barber School Inc over the past several years.
City and state licensing procedures may differ, and as such it is suggested students lookup obtaining a license in cosmetology. To see more and get consumer disclosures, you can visit michiganbarberschool.org.
The list below shows all the programs that may be offered at Michigan Barber School Inc. Actual programs may differ from the list below, to get an official list of programs offered please visit the school's website or by phone at (313) 894-2300.
Barber (1,800 Hours)
The barber program takes about fifteen months for most students to complete.
- Estimated tuition cost of this program is $11,000*
- Cost of required supplies: $1,200*
- 49 students completed the barber program last year
- Takes about 15 months to complete
*The posted costs for tuition, fees and supplies are determined through historical data and may not represent current costs.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimated to provide a comparative context. For more detailed information individuals are asked to contact the school.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||100%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||100%||$4,609|
Other Cosmetology Schools Nearby
The list of nearby cosmetology schools below offer beauty and cosmetology programs similar to Michigan Barber School Inc. Click the links below to get a detailed profile for each school.
- P&A Scholars Beauty School in Detroit, MI (6 miles away)
- David Pressley School of Cosmetology in Royal Oak, MI (11 miles away)
- Mr Bela's School of Cosmetology Inc in Warren, MI (12 miles away)
- Dorsey School of Beauty Taylor in Taylor, MI (12 miles away)
- Regency Beauty Institute - Detroit Southgate in Southgate, MI (13 miles away)
- L'esprit Academy in Livonia, MI (16 miles away)
- Michigan College of Beauty - Troy in Troy, MI (17 miles away)
- Paul Mitchell the School - Michigan in Sterling Heights, MI (18 miles away)