Interested individuals in and around Florissant may get a cosmetology education by attending Missouri School of Barbering & Hairstyling - St. Louis. This school primarily provides classes in the area of cosmetology, ensuring that students who complete the program are equipped with the skills and abilities required to pursue licensure and long term employment. In addition to cosmetology, Missouri School of Barbering & Hairstyling - St. Louis also has a hair styling program for individuals who wish to pursue a more fulfilling education in the artistry of hair.
Missouri School of Barbering & Hairstyling - St. Louis provides student services including job placement opportunities for graduates looking for work and cosmetology career counseling assistance to help students. Students should look up state and county licensing regulations to determine whether programs meet established standards. For information and consumer disclosures, please visit school's website.
Below is a listing of the programs that may be offered at Missouri School of Barbering & Hairstyling – St. Louis. Actual programs may differ from the list below, to get an official list of programs offered please visit the school's website or by phone at (515) 244-0971.
Barber (1,500 Hours)
Barber program takes on average eleven months to complete. Students that complete this program may be eligible to pursue licensing.
- Estimated tuition and fees: $15,000*
- Cost of required supplies: $1,700*
- 13 students completed the barber program last year
- Takes about 11 months to complete
*The posted costs for tuition, fees and supplies are determined through historical data and may not represent current costs.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimated to provide a comparative context. For more detailed information individuals are asked to contact the school.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The net cost of this school is close to - annually, after the various types of aid, including scholarships and grants, are taken into consideration. In order to calculate a more accurate and detailed cost of attendance check out their cost calculator here. Students wishing to apply to Missouri School of Barbering & Hairstyling – St. Louis must pay an application fee of $25. Financial aid information may be obtained by contacting the financial aid office at (314) 839-0310. The figures listed are for informational purposes only and do not represent current or future tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Tuition & Fees Information
Alternate Tuition Plan Options Available
- Some programs may have tuition rates that will remain the same as the first year for up to five years.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||77%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||73%||$5,727|
|Receiving Student Loans||77%||$8,289|
Other Cosmetology Schools Nearby
The list of nearby cosmetology schools below offer beauty and cosmetology programs similar to Missouri School of Barbering & Hairstyling – St. Louis. Click the links below to get a detailed profile for each school.
- Elaine Steven Beauty College in Saint Louis, MO (4 miles away)
- St Louis Hair Academy in Saint Louis, MO (11 miles away)
- Paul Mitchell The School St Louis in St. Louis, MO (11 miles away)
- The Salon Professional Academy - St Charles in St. Charles, MO (12 miles away)
- Alvareitas College of Cosmetology - Godfrey in Godfrey, IL (12 miles away)
- Grabber School of Hair Design in St. Louis, MO (18 miles away)
- Regency Beauty Institute - St. Peters in St. Peters, MO (18 miles away)
- Skin Institute in Saint Louis, MO (19 miles away)