Niles School of Cosmetology, located in the residential area of Niles, IL, offers cosmetology training for students. The National Accrediting Commission of Career Arts and Sciences has accredited the instruction & training provided by Niles School of Cosmetology for over twenty-six consecutive years. This school has an in-depth cosmetology program that readies students get started in the beauty industry as licensed and qualified professionals. In addition, Niles School of Cosmetology also has a cosmetology instructor training program for students that want to teach cosmetology as a career.
Over the last couple of years nearly 170 students have completed programs at this school, with students having a graduation rate of around 62%. The federal loan default rate last reported, which covers years 2007-2009, averaged around 8.45% for students taking loans to help pay the tuition for this school.
Niles School of Cosmetology offers help with finding job opportunities for students. Students must look up local and state licensing requirements to ensure programs meet established standards. For additional information regarding licensing and consumer disclosures, interested students may visit the school's website.
The list below shows all the programs that may be offered at Niles School of Cosmetology. Actual programs may differ from the list below, to get an official list of programs offered please visit the school's website or by phone at (847) 965-8061.
Cosmetology (1,500 Hours)
Cosmetology program takes on average ten months to complete. Students who complete this program may be eligible to pursue licensing.
- Estimated tuition cost of this program is $10,000*
- Cost of required supplies: $1,400*
- 26 students completed the cosmetology program last year
- Takes about 10 months to complete
Read more and find other schools listed by checking out our cosmetology schools page.
Cosmetology, Barber and Nail Instructor (1,000 Hours)
The cosmetology, barber and nail instructor program offered commonly takes about ten months to complete and may satisfy education requirements for licensing.
- Estimated tuition cost of this program is $5,000*
- Cost of required supplies: $1,600*
- Takes about 10 months to complete
*The posted costs for tuition, fees and supplies are determined through historical data and may not represent current costs.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimated to provide a comparative context. For more detailed information individuals are asked to contact the school.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||90%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||90%||$3,961|
|Student Loans (Federal)||16%||$2,854|
Other Cosmetology Schools Nearby
The list of nearby cosmetology schools below offer beauty and cosmetology programs similar to Niles School of Cosmetology. Click the links below to get a detailed profile for each school.
- Tricoci University of Beauty Culture - Chicago in Chicago, IL (3 miles away)
- Skin Care and Spa Institute in Skokie, IL (4 miles away)
- Rosel School of Cosmetology in Chicago, IL (7 miles away)
- Pivot Point Academy - Evanston in Evanston, IL (7 miles away)
- Tricoci University of Beauty Culture - Chicago in Chicago, IL (8 miles away)
- Mac Daniels Beauty School in Chicago, IL (8 miles away)
- Cannella School of Hair Design - West Chicago in Chicago, IL (9 miles away)
- Empire Beauty School - Arlington Heights in Arlington Heights, IL (11 miles away)