The Ogle School is a private institution dedicated to providing beauty education for interested students. The school was founded by Shelton Ogle as an extension of his growing chain of salons. The methods utilized by the school were developed over years by Mr. Ogle through his experiences at his salons. The school was purchased in 2006 by Liberty Higher Ed. Inc., which has expanded the system to eight schools throughout the state of Texas.
The school provides students with an education in cosmetology or esthetics, and also provides instructor training for industry professionals. The faculty consists of highly trained cosmetologists who work to prepare students for employment by developing their skills and techniques. Students will also have practical training and development through the salon. Upon completion students will be able to pursue licensure and employment as beauty professionals.
The cosmetology program takes approximately eighteen months to complete, and the esthetics program eleven.
The Hurst branch of Ogle School Hair Skin Nails is located at 720-B Arcadia Street. Close to 120 students graduate from this campus each year. This location provides services for students in the form of career guidance & assistance to help students define their goals, flexible courses for those with irregular schedules, and post-graduation job placement opportunities. To learn more, including the school's consumer disclosures, by visiting ogleschool.edu.
The list below shows all the programs that may be offered at Ogle School Hair Skin Nails – Hurst. Actual programs may differ from the list below, to get an official list of programs offered please visit the school's website or by phone at (817) 284-8526.
Cosmetology (1,500 Hours)
The cosmetology program takes about twelve months for most students to complete.
- Tuition (including any fees) estimate is $18,000*
- The estimated cost of supplies that may be required is $2,700*
- 89 students completed this program in the previous reported year
- The length of the cosmetology program is usually 12 months
Learn more about cosmetology programs by visiting our cosmetology schools profile page, which also includes career information.
Esthetician (750 Hours)
The esthetician program offered usually takes about six months to complete and may satisfy education requirements for licensing.
- Tuition (including any fees) estimate is $10,000*
- Cost of required supplies: $3,100*
- 29 students completed the esthetician program last year
- Takes about 6 months to complete
Learn more about esthetician programs by visiting our esthetician schools profile page, which also includes career information.
Cosmetology, Barber and Nail Instructor (500 Hours)
The cosmetology, barber and nail instructor program takes about four months for most students to complete.
- Tuition (including any fees) estimate is $3,000*
- Cost of required supplies: $300*
- Takes about 4 months to complete
*The posted costs for tuition, fees and supplies are determined through historical data and may not represent current costs.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimated to provide a comparative context. For more detailed information individuals are asked to contact the school.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The cost of attendance is approximately - per year, after the grants, scholarships and other forms of aid are calculated. To calculate a more accurate and detailed cost of attendance check out their cost calculator here. Students in need of financial assistance can get more information through the school's financial aid department, by calling (817) 461-2500. The financial details shown on this page are an approximation. The actual costs may differ, please contact Ogle School Hair Skin Nails – Hurst for more information.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||88%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||76%||$3,571|
|Receiving Student Loans||73%||$5,498|
Other Cosmetology Schools Nearby
The list of nearby cosmetology schools below offer beauty and cosmetology programs similar to Ogle School Hair Skin Nails – Hurst. Click the links below to get a detailed profile for each school.
- DuVall's School of Cosmetology in Bedford, TX (3 miles away)
- Texas Beauty College in Haltom city, TX (4 miles away)
- Ogle School Hair Skin Nails - Arlington in Arlington, TX (8 miles away)
- Regency Beauty Institute - Arlington in Arlington, TX (11 miles away)
- Tint School of Makeup and Cosmetology - Irving in Irving, TX (13 miles away)
- Advanced Beauty College in Irving, TX (13 miles away)
- Tint School of Makeup & Cosmetology - Grand Prairie in Grand Prairie, TX (14 miles away)
- Fort Worth Beauty School in Fort Worth, TX (15 miles away)