Paris II Educational Center, located in the residential area of Gladstone, Missouri, focuses on cosmetology training. For the last 26 consecutive years Paris II Educational Center has received its accreditation from the National Accrediting Commission of Career Arts and Sciences. This school's cosmetology program is constructed to train students for gainful employment upon completion, having provided all the skills needed to prepare students for licensure and entry into the beauty industry. In addition to cosmetology, this school also has a nail technology program for individuals who would like to pursue nail care, a cosmetology instructor training program for students that wish to become a cosmetology instructor, and an esthetics program, which provides a comprehensive education in the field of skin care and treatment.
This school enrolls around 170 students annually, which can provide a great learning environment for students, with students completing the programs with a graduate rate of around 63%. The average default rate of individuals taking student loans over the last three reported years (2007-2009) was 26%.
Paris II Educational Center provides services for students such as flexible scheduling for those with irregular schedules, cosmetology career guidance to help students, and job placement options for individuals looking for work. Local and state licensing procedures may vary, and as such it is suggested students look into getting a license in cosmetology. For information and consumer disclosures, please visit school's website.
The list below shows all the programs that may be offered at Paris II Educational Center. Actual programs may differ from the list below, to get an official list of programs offered please visit the school's website or by phone at (816) 468-6666.
Cosmetology (1,500 Hours)
Cosmetology program takes on average twelve months to complete. Students who complete this program may be eligible to pursue licensing.
- Tuition estimate is $15,000*
- Cost of required supplies: $3,200*
- 24 students completed the cosmetology program last year
- Takes about 12 months to complete
Learn more about cosmetology programs by visiting our cosmetology schools profile page, which also includes career information.
Esthetician (750 Hours)
The esthetician program takes about seven months for most students to complete.
- Tuition estimate is $10,000*
- Cost of required supplies: $2,400*
- 13 students completed the esthetician program last year
- Takes about 7 months to complete
Learn more about esthetician programs by visiting our esthetician schools profile page, which lists schools offering this program along with a career overview.
The program offered commonly takes about five months to complete and may satisfy education requirements for licensing.
- Tuition estimate is $7,000*
- Cost of required supplies: $2,600*
- Takes about 5 months to complete
Cosmetology, Barber and Nail Instructor (600 Hours)
Cosmetology, barber and nail instructor program takes on average five months to complete. Students who complete this program may be eligible to pursue licensing.
- Tuition estimate is $4,000*
- Cost of required supplies: $400*
- Takes about 5 months to complete
*The posted costs for tuition, fees and supplies are determined through historical data and may not represent current costs.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimated to provide a comparative context. For more detailed information individuals are asked to contact the school.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||100%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||100%||$5,730|
|Student Loans (Federal)||66%||$950|
Other Cosmetology Schools Nearby
The list of nearby cosmetology schools below offer beauty and cosmetology programs similar to Paris II Educational Center. Click the links below to get a detailed profile for each school.
- Independence College of Cosmetology in Independence, MO (13 miles away)
- Regency Beauty Institute - Kansas City in Kansas City, MO (13 miles away)
- House of Heavilin Beauty College - Kansas City in Kansas City, MO (14 miles away)
- LaBaron Hairdressing Academy in Overland Park, KS (17 miles away)
- Transformed Barber and Cosmetology Academy in Kansas City, MO (19 miles away)
- Entourage Institute of Beauty and Esthetics in Lenexa, KS (20 miles away)
- House of Heavilin Beauty College - Raymore in Raymore, MO (22 miles away)
- House of Heavilin Beauty College - Blue Springs in Blue Springs, MO (22 miles away)