Paul Mitchell Schools was founded based on the principles of Paul Mitchell, a well known hair designer and product innovator. Students of Paul Mitchell can learn the methods and techniques necessary for a successful career in cosmetology. Paul Mitchell Schools are located throughout the United States with over sixty five locations to choose from.
Paul Mitchell Schools provides an in depth education in cosmetology, particularly its artistry and creativity, as well as a fundamental understanding of business as it relates to the field. Individuals who complete a program will receive a certificate in cosmetology and will have developed the skills necessary to pursue employment within the industry. Additional programs may be available in esthetics, nails, barbering and teacher training. The school prides itself on helping students achieve their personal and professional goals.
Paul Mitchell The School Indianapolis is located at 8751 Us 31 Highway South in the city of Indianapolis. Just around 360 students have graduated from this campus over the past few years. This campus offers services for students in the form of career counseling to help students define their goals, post-graduation job placement options, and remedial education classes for licensure preparation or admissions requirements. Students may learn more, including the school's consumer disclosures, by visiting paulmitchell.edu.
The list below shows all the programs that may be offered at Paul Mitchell The School Indianapolis. Actual programs may differ from the list below, to get an official list of programs offered please visit the school's website or by phone at (317) 885-0348.
Cosmetology (1,500 Hours)
The cosmetology program takes about twelve months for most students to complete.
- Estimated tuition and fees: $16,000*
- The estimated cost of supplies that may be required is $3,500*
- 89 students completed this program in the previous reported year
- The length of the cosmetology program is usually 12 months
Read more and browse other schools listed by checking out our cosmetology schools information page.
Cosmetology, Barber and Nail Instructor (1,000 Hours)
The cosmetology, barber and nail instructor program takes about eight months for most students to complete.
- Estimated tuition and fees: $11,000*
- The estimated cost of supplies that may be required is $3,000*
- The length of the cosmetology, barber and nail instructor program is usually 8 months
*Amounts for tuition, fees, and supplies are an estimate which are calculated based on historical data and should be solely used for informational purposes only.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimates and should be treated as informational tools only, contact the school for official information.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Tuition & Fees Information
Alternate Tuition Plan Options Available
- Some programs may have tuition rates that will remain the same as the first year for up to five years.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||67%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||43%||$4,096|
|Receiving Student Loans||67%||$11,164|
Other Cosmetology Schools Nearby
The list of nearby cosmetology schools below offer beauty and cosmetology programs similar to Paul Mitchell The School Indianapolis. Click the links below to get a detailed profile for each school.
- Regency Beauty Institute - Indianapolis in Indianapolis, IN (0.2 miles away)
- Empire Beauty School - Indianapolis in Indianapolis, IN (2 miles away)
- Regency Beauty Institute - Indianapolis II in Indianapolis, IN (13 miles away)
- Empire Beauty School - Speedway in Speedway, IN (13 miles away)
- Avant Gard The School in Avon, IN (16 miles away)
- Regency Beauty Institute - Castleton in Indianapolis, IN (19 miles away)
- Aveda Fredric's Institute - Indianapolis in Indianapolis, IN (19 miles away)
- Hair Fashions By Kaye Beauty College - Indianapolis in Indianapolis, IN (19 miles away)