Pennsylvania Academy of Cosmetology Arts and Sciences provides beauty & cosmetology training for students located in Johnstown and surrounding areas. Over the previous several years this school has awarded certificates to over 140 cosmetology students with about 60% of students who start the program continuing on to graduate. The cosmetology training courses that are offered at this school are:
In one of the ways Pennsylvania Academy of Cosmetology Arts and Sciences may support its students is by providing assistance in evaluating career options.
The National Accrediting Commission of Career Arts and Sciences has accredited the instruction & training provided by Pennsylvania Academy of Cosmetology Arts and Sciences for over thirty-four straight years. Please visit pacas.com for more information on programs offered and consumer disclosures.
The list below shows all the programs that may be offered at Pennsylvania Academy of Cosmetology Arts and Sciences. Actual programs may differ from the list below, to get an official list of programs offered please visit the school's website or by phone at (814) 269-3444.
Cosmetology (1,250 Hours)
The cosmetology program offered commonly takes about eleven months to complete and may satisfy education requirements for licensing.
- Estimated tuition cost of this program is $16,000*
- The estimated cost of supplies that may be required is $2,300*
- 25 students completed this program in the previous reported year
- The length of the cosmetology program is usually 11 months
Learn more and find other schools listed by visiting our cosmetology schools profile page.
Cosmetology, Barber and Nail Instructor (600 Hours)
The cosmetology, barber and nail instructor program takes about six months for most students to complete.
- Estimated tuition cost of this program is $7,000*
- The estimated cost of supplies that may be required is $600*
- 6 students completed this program in the previous reported year
- The length of the cosmetology, barber and nail instructor program is usually 6 months
Master Esthetician (300 Hours)
The master esthetician program takes about four months for most students to complete.
- Estimated tuition cost of this program is $4,000*
- The estimated cost of supplies that may be required is $700*
- The length of the master esthetician program is usually 4 months
*Amounts for tuition, fees, and supplies are an estimate which are calculated based on historical data and should be solely used for informational purposes only.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimates and should be treated as informational tools only, contact the school for official information.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The cost of attendance is approximately - per year, after the grants, scholarships and other forms of aid are calculated. The cost to submit an application is $100. The tuition and financial aid figures listed show various costs that students may encounter at this school. The numbers may not be accurate due to changing factors in a given year, and are only intended to provide a guideline for students.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||90%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||79%||$3,309|
|Receiving Student Loans||72%||$6,020|
Other Cosmetology Schools Nearby
The list of nearby cosmetology schools below offer beauty and cosmetology programs similar to Pennsylvania Academy of Cosmetology Arts and Sciences. Click the links below to get a detailed profile for each school.
- The Salon Professional Academy - Altoona in Altoona, PA (29 miles away)
- Altoona Beauty School Inc in Altoona, PA (29 miles away)
- Bella Capelli Academy in Monroeville, PA (49 miles away)
- Empire Beauty School - Monroeville in Monroeville, PA (49 miles away)
- Kittanning Beauty School in Kittanning, PA (49 miles away)