The list below shows all the programs that may be offered at Pivot Point Academy – Evanston. Actual programs may differ from the list below, to get an official list of programs offered please visit the school's website or by phone at 84786613.
Cosmetology (1,500 Hours)
The cosmetology program offered commonly takes about eleven months to complete and may satisfy education requirements for licensing.
- Tuition estimate is $20,000*
- The estimated cost of supplies that may be required is $3,200*
- 75 students completed this program in the previous reported year
- The length of the cosmetology program is usually 11 months
Learn more and see other schools listed by visiting our cosmetology schools profile page.
Esthetician (750 Hours)
The esthetician program takes about six months for most students to complete.
- Tuition estimate is $11,000*
- Cost of required supplies: $2,200*
- 16 students completed the esthetician program last year
- Takes about 6 months to complete
Get more information about esthetician and see other schools listed by visiting our esthetician schools information page.
Cosmetology, Barber and Nail Instructor
The cosmetology, barber and nail instructor programs listed below are broken down by the number of contact hours offered.
500 Contact Hours
- Estimated tuition and fees: $8,000 per year*
- Cost of required supplies: $1,400*
- Takes about 5 months to complete
1,000 Contact Hours
- Estimated tuition and fees: $14,000 per year*
- Cost of required supplies: $1,800*
- Takes about 9 months to complete
*The posted costs for tuition, fees and supplies are determined through historical data and may not represent current costs.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimated to provide a comparative context. For more detailed information individuals are asked to contact the school.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The net cost of this school is close to - annually, after the various types of aid, including scholarships and grants, are taken into consideration. To calculate a more accurate and detailed cost of attendance visit the net price calculator. Financial aid information may be obtained by contacting the financial aid office at (847) 866-0500. The tuition and financial aid figures listed show various costs that students may encounter at Pivot Point Academy – Evanston. The numbers may not be accurate due to changing factors in a given year, and are only intended to provide a guideline for students.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||89%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||89%||$2,316|
|Receiving Student Loans||89%||$5,017|
Other Cosmetology Schools Nearby
The list of nearby cosmetology schools below offer beauty and cosmetology programs similar to Pivot Point Academy – Evanston. Click the links below to get a detailed profile for each school.
- Tricoci University of Beauty Culture - Chicago in Chicago, IL (3 miles away)
- Skin Care and Spa Institute in Skokie, IL (3 miles away)
- Rosel School of Cosmetology in Chicago, IL (3 miles away)
- Mac Daniels Beauty School in Chicago, IL (5 miles away)
- Niles School of Cosmetology in Niles, IL (7 miles away)
- Tricoci University of Beauty Culture - Chicago in Chicago, IL (8 miles away)
- Aveda Institute - Chicago in Chicago, IL (8 miles away)
- University of Aesthetics - Chicago in Chicago, IL (10 miles away)