Professionals Choice Hair Design Academy provides cosmetology training for students located in and around Joliet. Over the past several years this school has granted certificates to more than fifty cosmetology students with a graduation rate of around 74%. The cosmetology programs that are offered at this school are:
To help students, Professionals Choice Hair Design Academy may provide services to students, including:
- Counseling to help guide students through their career in cosmetology
- Employment services to students to help pay tuition
- Job placement assistance
This school has been accredited by the National Accrediting Commission of Career Arts and Sciences since 1985. Get more information by visiting the school's official website, where you can learn about classes offered, tuition, and disclosures.
The list below shows all the programs that may be offered at Professionals Choice Hair Design Academy. Actual programs may differ from the list below, to get an official list of programs offered please visit the school's website or by phone at (815) 741-8224.
Personal Grooming Arts (1,500 Hours)
The personal grooming arts program offered commonly takes about eleven months to complete and may satisfy education requirements for licensing.
- Tuition costs are estimated to be $18,000*
- The estimated cost of supplies that may be required is $1,400*
- The length of the personal grooming arts program is usually 11 months
Cosmetology, Barber and Nail Instructor (1,000 Hours)
Cosmetology, barber and nail instructor program takes on average seven months to complete. Students who complete this program may be eligible to pursue licensing.
- Tuition costs are estimated to be $12,000*
- Cost of required supplies: $900*
- 38 students completed the cosmetology, barber and nail instructor program last year
- Takes about 7 months to complete
*The posted costs for tuition, fees and supplies are determined through historical data and may not represent current costs.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimated to provide a comparative context. For more detailed information individuals are asked to contact the school.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||76%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||64%||$3,791|
|Receiving Student Loans||76%||$3,809|
Other Cosmetology Schools Nearby
The list of nearby cosmetology schools below offer beauty and cosmetology programs similar to Professionals Choice Hair Design Academy. Click the links below to get a detailed profile for each school.
- The Salon Professional Academy - Shorewood in Shorewood, IL (3 miles away)
- Regency Beauty Institute - Joliet in Joliet, IL (4 miles away)
- Capri Beauty College New Lenox I in New Lenox, IL (11 miles away)
- Hair Professionals School of Cosmetology in Oswego, IL (17 miles away)
- Regency Beauty Institute - Aurora in Aurora, IL (17 miles away)
- Empire Beauty School - Lisle in Lisle, IL (18 miles away)
- Regency Beauty Institute - Darien in Darien, IL (18 miles away)
- Regency Beauty Insitute - Tinley Park in Tinley Park, IL (19 miles away)