Get more information about Razzle Dazzle College of Hair Design by clicking links below:
The college was founded in 1985 by Kathy Zimbelman who set out to help others achieve their dream of becoming Cosmetologists. She saw a need for a school that provided good foundational training in the art of cosmetology. This led her to open the school but through the years she's done more than train students for a career, she's given them goals and hope for a brighter future.
Since opening our doors, Razzle Dazzle has successfully educated over 3,000 students in the beauty industry. We continue to offer courses in Cosmetology, Nail Technology, Esthetics, as well as Instructor Training.
The list below shows all the programs that may be offered at Razzle Dazzle College of Hair Design. Actual programs may differ from the list below, to get an official list of programs offered please visit the school's website or by phone at (208) 465-7660.
Cosmetology (2,000 Hours)
The cosmetology program offered usually takes about fifteen months to complete and may satisfy education requirements for licensing.
- Tuition (including any fees) estimate is $16,000*
- The estimated cost of supplies that may be required is $1,700*
- 31 students completed this program in the previous reported year
- The length of the cosmetology program is usually 15 months
Learn more about cosmetology programs through our cosmetology schools profile page, which lists schools offering this program along with a career overview.
The program offered usually takes about three months to complete and may satisfy education requirements for licensing.
- Tuition (including any fees) estimate is $3,000*
- Cost of required supplies: $1,300*
- Takes about 3 months to complete
Esthetician (600 Hours)
Esthetician program takes usually five months to complete. Students who complete this program may be eligible to pursue licensing.
- Tuition (including any fees) estimate is $5,000*
- The estimated cost of supplies that may be required is $1,100*
- 18 students completed this program in the previous reported year
- The length of the esthetician program is usually 5 months
Get more information about esthetician and browse other schools listed by checking out our esthetician schools information page.
Cosmetology, Barber and Nail Instructor
The cosmetology, barber and nail instructor programs listed below are broken down by the number of contact hours offered.
1,000 Contact Hours
- Estimated tuition and fees: $4,000 per year*
- Cost of required supplies: $500*
- Takes about 8 months to complete
500 Contact Hours
- Estimated tuition and fees: $3,000 per year*
- Cost of required supplies: $500*
- Takes about 5 months to complete
*Amounts for tuition, fees, and supplies are an estimate which are calculated based on historical data and should be solely used for informational purposes only.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimates and should be treated as informational tools only, contact the school for official information.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||86%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||76%||$5,103|
|Receiving Student Loans||81%||$8,531|
Other Cosmetology Schools Nearby
The list of nearby cosmetology schools below offer beauty and cosmetology programs similar to Razzle Dazzle College of Hair Design. Click the links below to get a detailed profile for each school.
- Oliver Finley Academy of Cosmetology in Boise, ID (13 miles away)
- Scot Lewis Schools - Paul Mitchell Partner School in Boise, ID (14 miles away)
- D'Shaw Institute of Cosmetology in Boise, ID (15 miles away)
- Toni & Guy Hairdressing Academy - Boise in Boise, ID (16 miles away)