Regency Beauty Institutes is among the largest cosmetology schools in the country with locations in twenty states. The school is dedicated to providing a high quality cosmetology education for its students through up to date facilities, experienced instructors, and a strong curriculum dedicated to providing the best practical experience and education possible for students.
Students who attend a Regency Beauty Institute will be able to learn under the tutelage of experience professionals, as well as network with active professionals through Regency’s nationwide salon and spa locations. Individuals who complete a cosmetology program through Regency Beauty Institute will also receive an education in business, specifically client building, entrepreneur assistance, and how to operate a salon or spa. The school is dedicated to the idea that cosmetology can be a rewarding career and aspires to make each day one a student will enjoy, particularly through the encouragement of creativity and making the process of learning fun.
Tinley Park Location
Regency Beauty Insitute – Tinley Park is located at 15931 South Harlem Avenue in the city of Tinley Park. Approximately twenty-three students graduate from this location each year. This location offers services for students in the form of career pathway counseling to help students define their goals, flexible courses for those with irregular schedules, and post-graduation job placement options. To learn more, including the school's consumer disclosures, by visiting .
Below is a listing of the programs that may be offered at Regency Beauty Insitute – Tinley Park. Actual programs may differ from the list below, to get an official list of programs offered please visit the school's website or by phone at (800) 787-6456.
Cosmetology (1,500 Hours)
The cosmetology program offered most often takes about thirteen months to complete and may fulfill course requirements for licensing.
- Tuition (including any fees) estimate is $18,000*
- The estimated cost of supplies that may be required is $1,500*
- 23 students completed this program in the previous reported year
- The length of the cosmetology program is usually 13 months
Learn more about cosmetology programs by taking a look at our cosmetology schools profile page, which also includes career information.
*Amounts for tuition, fees, and supplies are an estimate which are calculated based on historical data and should be solely used for informational purposes only.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimates and should be treated as informational tools only, contact the school for official information.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||93%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||89%||$5,027|
|Receiving Student Loans||89%||$12,066|
Other Cosmetology Schools Nearby
The list of nearby cosmetology schools below offer beauty and cosmetology programs similar to Regency Beauty Insitute – Tinley Park. Click the links below to get a detailed profile for each school.
- Capri Oak Forest Beauty College in Oak Forest, IL (1 miles away)
- Cannella School of Hair Design - Blue Island in Blue Island, IL (7 miles away)
- Hair Professionals Career College in Palos Hills, IL (7 miles away)
- Cameo Beauty Academy in Oak Lawn, IL (8 miles away)
- Tricoci University of Beauty Culture - Bridgeview in Bridgeview, IL (9 miles away)
- Capri Beauty College New Lenox I in New Lenox, IL (9 miles away)
- Regency Beauty Institute - Darien in Darien, IL (14 miles away)
- Cannella School of Hair Design - Chicago II in Chicago, IL (15 miles away)