Regency Beauty Institutes is among the largest cosmetology schools in the country with locations in twenty states. The school is dedicated to providing a high quality cosmetology education for its students through up to date facilities, experienced instructors, and a strong curriculum dedicated to providing the best practical experience and education possible for students.
Students who attend a Regency Beauty Institute will be able to learn under the tutelage of experience professionals, as well as network with active professionals through Regency’s nationwide salon and spa locations. Individuals who complete a cosmetology program through Regency Beauty Institute will also receive an education in business, specifically client building, entrepreneur assistance, and how to operate a salon or spa. The school is dedicated to the idea that cosmetology can be a rewarding career and aspires to make each day one a student will enjoy, particularly through the encouragement of creativity and making the process of learning fun.
Crystal Lake Location
The Crystal Lake branch of Regency Beauty Institutes is located at 5657 Northwest Highway, Suite C1. About 190 students have graduated from this campus in the last several years. This location provides services for students in the form of post-graduation job placement opportunities, career guidance to help students define their goals, and flexible courses for those with irregular schedules. To learn more, including the school's consumer disclosures, by visiting .
Below is a listing of the programs that may be offered at Regency Beauty Institute – Crystal Lake. Actual programs may differ from the list below, to get an official list of programs offered please visit the school's website or by phone at (800) 787-6456.
Cosmetology (1,500 Hours)
Cosmetology program takes on average thirteen months to complete. Students that complete this program may be eligible to pursue licensing.
- Tuition estimate is $18,000*
- The estimated cost of supplies that may be required is $1,500*
- 32 students completed this program in the previous reported year
- The length of the cosmetology program is usually 13 months
Read more and find other schools listed by visiting our cosmetology schools profile page.
*Amounts for tuition, fees, and supplies are an estimate which are calculated based on historical data and should be solely used for informational purposes only.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimates and should be treated as informational tools only, contact the school for official information.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||80%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||43%||$4,198|
|Receiving Student Loans||78%||$9,658|
Other Cosmetology Schools Nearby
The list of nearby cosmetology schools below offer beauty and cosmetology programs similar to Regency Beauty Institute – Crystal Lake. Click the links below to get a detailed profile for each school.
- Cosmetology & Spa Institute in Crystal Lake, IL (2 miles away)
- Hair Professionals Academy of Cosmetology in West Dundee, IL (9 miles away)
- Cannella School of Hair Design - Elgin in Elgin, IL (13 miles away)
- Regency Beauty Institute - Elgin in Elgin, IL (14 miles away)
- Empire Beauty School - Arlington Heights in Arlington Heights, IL (18 miles away)
- Empire Beauty School - Hanover Park in Hanover Park, IL (19 miles away)
- Tricoci University of Beauty Culture - Libertyville in Libertyville, IL (19 miles away)
- Pivot Point Academy - Bloomingdale in Bloomingdale, IL (22 miles away)