Regina's College of Beauty - Charlotte provides a career oriented education in the beauty industry. The school is located in Charlotte, NC, which is in a predominantly metropolitan area. This school's cosmetology program is constructed to train students for gainful employment upon completion, providing all the skills needed to prepare students for licensure and employment in the beauty industry. In addition to cosmetology, this school also provides a cosmetology instructor training program for students who aim to become educators.
In 2010-2011 approximately thirty-six students graduated from Regina's College of Beauty - Charlotte, with about 87% of students who start the program continue on to complete it. In 2009 the reported default rate of students taking loans to pay for this school was approximately 26%.
Regina's College of Beauty - Charlotte provides job placement opportunities for graduating students in need of employment. Local and state licensing procedures may vary, and as such it is suggested students lookup obtaining a license in cosmetology. For information and consumer disclosures, please visit school's website.
The list below shows all the programs that may be offered at Regina’s College of Beauty – Charlotte. Actual programs may differ from the list below, to get an official list of programs offered please visit the school's website or by phone at (704) 394-9661.
Cosmetology (1,500 Hours)
Cosmetology program takes usually twelve months to complete. Students who complete this program may be eligible to pursue licensing.
- Tuition estimate is $19,000*
- The estimated cost of supplies that may be required is $1,400*
- 65 students completed this program in the previous reported year
- The length of the cosmetology program is usually 12 months
Get more information about cosmetology and browse other schools listed by visiting our cosmetology schools profile page.
Cosmetology, Barber and Nail Instructor (800 Hours)
The cosmetology, barber and nail instructor program offered commonly takes about eight months to complete and may satisfy education requirements for licensing.
- Tuition estimate is $9,000*
- Cost of required supplies: $300*
- Takes about 8 months to complete
*The posted costs for tuition, fees and supplies are determined through historical data and may not represent current costs.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimated to provide a comparative context. For more detailed information individuals are asked to contact the school.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||56%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||56%||$5,500|
|Receiving Student Loans||56%||$6,800|
Other Cosmetology Schools Nearby
The list of nearby cosmetology schools below offer beauty and cosmetology programs similar to Regina’s College of Beauty – Charlotte. Click the links below to get a detailed profile for each school.
- Empire Beauty School - Charlotte in Charlotte, NC (6 miles away)
- Regency Beauty Institute - Charlotte in Charlotte, NC (7 miles away)
- Empire Beauty School - Pineville in Charlotte, NC (11 miles away)
- Empire Beauty School - Matthews in Matthews, NC (13 miles away)
- Paul Mitchell The School Gastonia in Gastonia, NC (17 miles away)
- Empire Beauty School - Concord in Concord, NC (17 miles away)
- Kenneth Shuler School of Cosmetology - Rock Hill in Rock Hill, SC (22 miles away)
- Styletrends Barber and Hairstyling Academy in Rock Hill, SC (23 miles away)