Get more information about Rob Roy Academy – Taunton by clicking links below:
Rob Roy Academy was founded in 1979 by Robert Lapierre and Roy Samra. Built upon the success of a chain of salons, the decision to provide quality training was part of the vision of the founders to create a perfect salon. Today the Rob Roy Academy operates four locations in Massachusetts and one in Rhode Island, all of which adhere to the vision of the founders.
Students will be able to choose from a selection of beauty related programs, specifically cosmetology, barbering, esthetics, and manicuring. In addition, the school offers instructor training for professionals that wish to utilize their experience to teach others. Many of the instructors at the school are experienced professionals that work hard to impart the skills and training necessary to become successful in the chosen field. Upon completion students will be eligible for licensure examination and employment.
Rob Roy Academy – Taunton is located at 1 School St in the city of Taunton. About 190 students have graduated from this campus over the last few years. This campus offers student services in the form of career counseling assistance to help students define their goals and post-graduation job placement opportunities. Students may learn more, including the school's consumer disclosures, by visiting rob-roy.com.
The list below shows all the programs that may be offered at Rob Roy Academy – Taunton. Actual programs may differ from the list below, to get an official list of programs offered please visit the school's website or by phone at (508) 822-1405.
Cosmetology (1,000 Hours)
Cosmetology program takes usually twelve months to complete. Students who complete this program may be eligible to pursue licensing.
- Estimated tuition and fees: $13,000*
- The estimated cost of supplies that may be required is $1,200*
- 20 students completed this program in the previous reported year
- The length of the cosmetology program is usually 12 months
Learn more about cosmetology programs by taking a look at our cosmetology schools profile page, which also includes career information.
*Amounts for tuition, fees, and supplies are an estimate which are calculated based on historical data and should be solely used for informational purposes only.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimates and should be treated as informational tools only, contact the school for official information.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||94%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||81%||$4,715|
|Receiving Student Loans||94%||$5,986|
Other Cosmetology Schools Nearby
The list of nearby cosmetology schools below offer beauty and cosmetology programs similar to Rob Roy Academy – Taunton. Click the links below to get a detailed profile for each school.
- La Baron Hairdressing Academy - Brockton in Brockton, MA (11 miles away)
- Ailano School of Cosmetology in Brockton, MA (12 miles away)
- Rob Roy Academy - Fall River in Fall River, MA (14 miles away)
- Newport School of Hairdressing - Main Campus in Pawtucket, RI (15 miles away)
- Rob Roy Academy - New Bedford in New Bedford, MA (18 miles away)
- Spa Tech Institute - Plymouth in Plymouth, MA (20 miles away)
- La Baron Hairdressing Academy - New Bedford in New Bedford, MA (20 miles away)
- Paul Mitchell the School - Rhode Island in Cranston, RI (21 miles away)