Located in Kokomo, IN, Rudae's School of Beauty Culture - Kokomo is a private beauty school that provides career education for individuals interested in cosmetology. Rudae's School of Beauty Culture - Kokomo is accredited by the National Accrediting Commission of Career Arts and Sciences, and has done so for the last forty-eight consecutive years.
Rudae's School of Beauty Culture - Kokomo primarily provides education and training in the area of cosmetology through professional and experienced teachers, increasing the chances that students who complete the program get the skills necessary to pursue licensure and gainful employment. In addition, Rudae's School of Beauty Culture - Kokomo also has an esthetics program, for individuals who want to specialize in skin care and treatments, a nail technology program, which provides training in nail artistry, and a cosmetology instructor training program for professionals who aim to become educators.
The school had an enrollment of about 73 students in the latest reporting year, with a graduation rate of around 61%. It is worth noting that the school had a reported rate of students taking student loans to pay the tuition and fees for this school was around 8.5%.
Rudae's School of Beauty Culture - Kokomo offers adaptable training for students who require flexibility. Students must look up state licensing regulations to make sure programs meet current standards. Get more information by visiting the school's official website, where you can learn about program details, tuition, and disclosures.
The list below shows all the programs that may be offered at Rudae’s School of Beauty Culture – Kokomo. Actual programs may differ from the list below, to get an official list of programs offered please visit the school's website or by phone at (800) 466-9744.
Cosmetology (1,500 Hours)
The cosmetology program offered usually takes about thirteen months to complete and may satisfy education requirements for licensing.
- Estimated tuition and fees: $14,000*
- The estimated cost of supplies that may be required is $1,700*
- 13 students completed this program in the previous reported year
- The length of the cosmetology program is usually 13 months
Get more information about cosmetology and browse other schools listed by going to our cosmetology schools profile page.
Cosmetology, Barber and Nail Instructor (1,000 Hours)
Cosmetology, barber and nail instructor program takes usually nine months to complete. Students who complete this program may be eligible to pursue licensing.
- Estimated tuition and fees: $11,000*
- Cost of required supplies: $200*
- Takes about 9 months to complete
Esthetician (900 Hours)
The esthetician program takes about eight months for most students to complete.
- Estimated tuition and fees: $10,000*
- Cost of required supplies: $1,600*
- Takes about 8 months to complete
Learn more about esthetician programs by taking a look at our esthetician schools profile page, which lists schools offering this program along with a career overview.
The program takes about five months for most students to complete.
- Estimated tuition and fees: $5,000*
- Cost of required supplies: $1,600*
- Takes about 5 months to complete
*The posted costs for tuition, fees and supplies are determined through historical data and may not represent current costs.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimated to provide a comparative context. For more detailed information individuals are asked to contact the school.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||100%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||86%||$3,578|
|Receiving Student Loans||86%||$9,994|
Other Cosmetology Schools Nearby
The list of nearby cosmetology schools below offer beauty and cosmetology programs similar to Rudae’s School of Beauty Culture – Kokomo. Click the links below to get a detailed profile for each school.
- The Salon Professional Academy - Kokomo in Kokomo, IN (2 miles away)
- Hair Fashions By Kaye Beauty College - Noblesville in Noblesville, IN (32 miles away)
- Apex Academy of Hair Design Inc in Anderson, IN (35 miles away)
- The Salon Professional Academy - Anderson in Anderson, IN (39 miles away)
- Honors Beauty College in Indianapolis, IN (39 miles away)
- Lafayette Beauty Academy in Lafayette, IN (40 miles away)
- Aveda Fredric's Institute - Indianapolis in Indianapolis, IN (41 miles away)
- Regency Beauty Institute - Castleton in Indianapolis, IN (41 miles away)