Get more information about Salon Professional Academy – Fargo by clicking links below:
Salon Professional Academy provides cosmetology training for students located in and around Fargo. In the previous year, over seventy cosmetology students completed their education and prepared for licensing. The cosmetology training courses that may be offered at this school are:
In order to provide support for students, Salon Professional Academy may provide services to students, like those listed below:
- Helping graduates find work
- Night and weekend classes available
The last reported accreditation for this school was done by National Accrediting Commission of Career Arts and Sciences. Please visit tspafargo.com for more information on programs offered and consumer disclosures.
Below is a listing of the programs that may be offered at Salon Professional Academy – Fargo. Actual programs may differ from the list below, to get an official list of programs offered please visit the school's website or by phone at (701) 451-9100.
Cosmetology (1,800 Hours)
The cosmetology program takes about thirteen months for most students to complete.
- Tuition costs are estimated to be $17,000*
- Cost of required supplies: $2,400*
- 41 students completed the cosmetology program last year
- Takes about 13 months to complete
Learn more about cosmetology programs by taking a look at our cosmetology schools profile page, which includes lists on other schools offering this program.
Massage Therapy (900 Hours)
The massage therapy program takes about eight months for most students to complete.
- Tuition costs are estimated to be $16,000*
- Cost of required supplies: $1,800*
- 22 students completed the massage therapy program last year
- Takes about 8 months to complete
Learn more and see other schools listed by going to our massage therapy schools profile page.
Esthetician (600 Hours)
The esthetician program offered most often takes about five months to complete and may fulfill course requirements for licensing.
- Tuition costs are estimated to be $7,000*
- The estimated cost of supplies that may be required is $1,900*
- 16 students completed this program in the previous reported year
- The length of the esthetician program is usually 5 months
Learn more about esthetician programs by taking a look at our esthetician schools profile page, which lists schools offering this program along with a career overview.
The program takes about three months for most students to complete.
- Tuition costs are estimated to be $4,000*
- Cost of required supplies: $1,300*
- Takes about 3 months to complete
*The posted costs for tuition, fees and supplies are determined through historical data and may not represent current costs.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimated to provide a comparative context. For more detailed information individuals are asked to contact the school.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||85%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||65%||$4,277|
|Receiving Student Loans||77%||$9,583|
Other Cosmetology Schools Nearby
The list of nearby cosmetology schools below offer beauty and cosmetology programs similar to Salon Professional Academy – Fargo. Click the links below to get a detailed profile for each school.
- Josef's School of Hair Design Inc - Fargo West in Fargo, ND (3 miles away)
- Moler Barber College - Fargo in Fargo, ND (3 miles away)
- Josef's School of Hair Design in Fargo, ND (3 miles away)