School of Designing Arts focuses on cosmetology training for students located in Battle Creek and surrounding areas. Last year over thirty cosmetology students completed their education and prepared for licensing with about 66% of those who start the program continuing on to graduate. The cosmetology training courses that are offered at this school are:
The last reported accreditation for School of Designing Arts was done by National Accrediting Commission of Career Arts and Sciences. Please visit School of Designing Arts for more information on programs offered and consumer disclosures.
Below is a listing of the programs that may be offered at School of Designing Arts. Actual programs may differ from the list below, to get an official list of programs offered please visit the school's website or by phone at (269) 962-4400.
Cosmetology (1,500 Hours)
Cosmetology program takes approximately eleven months to complete. Students that complete this program may be eligible to pursue licensing.
- Tuition estimate is $18,000*
- Cost of required supplies: $2,100*
- 19 students completed the cosmetology program last year
- Takes about 11 months to complete
Get more information about cosmetology and see other schools listed by checking out our cosmetology schools information page.
Esthetician (600 Hours)
Esthetician program takes approximately eight months to complete. Students that complete this program may be eligible to pursue licensing.
- Tuition estimate is $8,000*
- Cost of required supplies: $900*
- 14 students completed the esthetician program last year
- Takes about 8 months to complete
Learn more and see other schools listed by going to our esthetician schools profile page.
Cosmetology, Barber and Nail Instructor (600 Hours)
The cosmetology, barber and nail instructor program takes about five months for most students to complete.
- Tuition estimate is $3,000*
- The estimated cost of supplies that may be required is $300*
- The length of the cosmetology, barber and nail instructor program is usually 5 months
*Amounts for tuition, fees, and supplies are an estimate which are calculated based on historical data and should be solely used for informational purposes only.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimates and should be treated as informational tools only, contact the school for official information.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The net cost of this school is close to - annually, after the various types of aid, including scholarships and grants, are taken into consideration. To calculate a more accurate and detailed cost of attendance visit the net price calculator. Students wishing to apply to School of Designing Arts must pay an application fee of $100. The tuition and financial aid figures listed show various costs that students may encounter at this school. The numbers may not be accurate due to changing factors in a given year, and are only intended to provide a guideline for students.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||100%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||90%||$4,181|
|Receiving Student Loans||100%||$6,625|
Other Cosmetology Schools Nearby
The list of nearby cosmetology schools below offer beauty and cosmetology programs similar to School of Designing Arts. Click the links below to get a detailed profile for each school.
- Wright Beauty Academy - Battle Creek in Battle Creek, MI (2 miles away)
- West Michigan College of Barbering and Beauty LLC in Kalamazoo, MI (19 miles away)
- Wright Beauty Academy - Portage in Portage, MI (19 miles away)
- The Salon Academy in Coldwater, MI (28 miles away)
- Hillsdale Beauty College in Hillsdale, MI (41 miles away)
- International Cosmetology Academy in Grand Rapids, MI (46 miles away)
- Douglas J Aveda Institute in East Lansing, MI (48 miles away)
- Protege Academy in East Lansing, MI (49 miles away)