Students interested in a career in cosmetology may pursue an education through Sherman Kendalls Academy of Beauty Arts & Sciences, which is located in a residential area of Midvale, UT. This school has been accredited by the National Accrediting Commission of Career Arts and Sciences since 1976. The school offers an in-depth cosmetology program that provides the skills and education necessary to pursue licensure and long term employment upon graduation.
In 2010-2011 close to 28 students completed programs at this school. The student loan rate last reported by the school averaged around 7.65% for students taking loans to help pay the tuition for this school.
Sherman Kendalls Academy of Beauty Arts & Sciences provides cosmetology career pathway counseling for current and graduated students. City and state licensing procedures may differ, and as such it is recommended students lookup obtaining a license in cosmetology. For information and consumer disclosures, please check out school's website.
Below is a listing of the programs that may be offered at Sherman Kendalls Academy of Beauty Arts & Sciences. Actual programs may differ from the list below, to get an official list of programs offered please visit the school's website or by phone at (801) 561-5610.
Cosmetology (1,600 Hours)
The cosmetology program takes about seventeen months for most students to complete.
- Tuition estimate is $15,000*
- Cost of required supplies: $2,100*
- 28 students completed the cosmetology program last year
- Takes about 17 months to complete
Read more and browse other schools listed by going to our cosmetology schools profile page.
*The posted costs for tuition, fees and supplies are determined through historical data and may not represent current costs.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimated to provide a comparative context. For more detailed information individuals are asked to contact the school.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The net cost of this school is close to - annually, after the various types of aid, including scholarships and grants, are taken into consideration. In order to calculate a more accurate and detailed cost of attendance visit the net price calculator. Students wishing to apply to Sherman Kendalls Academy of Beauty Arts & Sciences must pay an application fee of $100. The figures listed are for informational purposes only and do not represent current or future tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Tuition & Fees Information
Alternate Tuition Plan Options Available
- Some programs may have a frozen tuition rate, which means the tuition will stay the same for up to five years.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||94%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||94%||$4,875|
|Student Loans (Federal)||25%||$2,982|
Other Cosmetology Schools Nearby
The list of nearby cosmetology schools below offer beauty and cosmetology programs similar to Sherman Kendalls Academy of Beauty Arts & Sciences. Click the links below to get a detailed profile for each school.
- Cameo College of Essential Beauty in Murray, UT (2 miles away)
- Echelon Edge Academy Of Hair Skin and Nails in Sandy, UT (3 miles away)
- Paul Mitchell the School - Salt Lake City in Holladay, UT (4 miles away)
- Taylor Andrews Academy of Hair Design in West Jordan, UT (4 miles away)
- Sherman Kendall's Academy - Sugarhouse in Salt Lake City, UT (7 miles away)
- Skinworks School of Advanced Skincare in Salt Lake City, UT (7 miles away)
- Skin Science Institute in Salt Lake City, UT (8 miles away)
- Mandalyn Academy in American Fork, UT (17 miles away)