SICE Paul Mitchell Partner School is located in Modesto, California, and is a beauty school that specializes in cosmetology training. SICE Paul Mitchell Partner School has been accredited by the National Accrediting Commission of Career Arts and Sciences since 2009. The main program offered by this school is in cosmetology, which trains individuals with the skills necessary to obtain licensure and seek out gainful employment after graduation. In addition, this school also offers an esthetics program, for individuals who wish to specialize in skin care and treatments.
In 2010-2011 approximately 110 students graduated from SICE Paul Mitchell Partner School, with students graduating with a rate of around 77%.
SICE Paul Mitchell Partner School provides student services including career counseling for students entering a career in cosmetology and help with finding job opportunities for students. Students are advised to look up local and state licensing regulations to ensure programs meet current standards. For information and consumer disclosures, please check out school's website.
The list below shows all the programs that may be offered at SICE Paul Mitchell Partner School. Actual programs may differ from the list below, to get an official list of programs offered please visit the school's website or by phone at (209) 577-0644.
Cosmetology (1,600 Hours)
Cosmetology program takes on average twelve months to complete. Students who complete this program may be eligible to pursue licensing.
- Estimated tuition cost of this program is $16,000*
- The estimated cost of supplies that may be required is $4,300*
- 104 students completed this program in the previous reported year
- The length of the cosmetology program is usually 12 months
Learn more about cosmetology programs by taking a look at our cosmetology schools profile page, which includes lists on other schools offering this program.
Barber (1,500 Hours)
The barber program offered commonly takes about twelve months to complete and may satisfy education requirements for licensing.
- Estimated tuition cost of this program is $11,000*
- The estimated cost of supplies that may be required is $5,100*
- 22 students completed this program in the previous reported year
- The length of the barber program is usually 12 months
Esthetician (600 Hours)
The esthetician program offered commonly takes about four months to complete and may satisfy education requirements for licensing.
- Estimated tuition cost of this program is $9,000*
- Cost of required supplies: $1,800*
- 65 students completed the esthetician program last year
- Takes about 4 months to complete
Learn more and find other schools listed by visiting our esthetician schools page.
The program takes about four months for most students to complete.
- Estimated tuition cost of this program is $6,000*
- The estimated cost of supplies that may be required is $1,800*
- The length of the program is usually 4 months
*Amounts for tuition, fees, and supplies are an estimate which are calculated based on historical data and should be solely used for informational purposes only.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimates and should be treated as informational tools only, contact the school for official information.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||95%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||95%||$6,133|
|Receiving Student Loans||95%||$6,504|
Other Cosmetology Schools Nearby
The list of nearby cosmetology schools below offer beauty and cosmetology programs similar to SICE Paul Mitchell Partner School. Click the links below to get a detailed profile for each school.