Students interested in a career in cosmetology and beauty can obtain an education through Skin Institute, which is located in a residential area of Saint Louis, MO. The school offers a comprehensive cosmetology program that teaches the skills and abilities necessary to get licensure and long term employment upon completion. In addition, this school also has an esthetics program, which offers an excellent education in the area of skin care.
Over the last few years about 47 students have graduated from this school, with about 100% of those who start the program continue on to complete it.
Skin Institute provides student services in the form of cosmetology career counseling assistance for current and graduated students and job placement options for graduates in need of employment. Students are advised to look up state and county licensing requirements to determine whether programs meet current standards. To learn more and get consumer disclosures, you can visit skininstitute.info.
The list below shows all the programs that may be offered at Skin Institute. Actual programs may differ from the list below, to get an official list of programs offered please visit the school's website or by phone at (314) 843-2222.
Esthetician (900 Hours)
The esthetician program takes about eight months for most students to complete.
- Estimated tuition cost of this program is $14,000*
- The estimated cost of supplies that may be required is $900*
- 60 students completed this program in the previous reported year
- The length of the esthetician program is usually 8 months
Get more information about esthetician and find other schools listed by checking out our esthetician schools information page.
*Amounts for tuition, fees, and supplies are an estimate which are calculated based on historical data and should be solely used for informational purposes only.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimates and should be treated as informational tools only, contact the school for official information.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||78%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||36%||$2,998|
|Receiving Student Loans||54%||$5,122|
Other Cosmetology Schools Nearby
The list of nearby cosmetology schools below offer beauty and cosmetology programs similar to Skin Institute. Click the links below to get a detailed profile for each school.
- Regency Beauty Institute - Mehlville in Mehlville, MO (2 miles away)
- National Academy of Beauty Arts - St Louis in Saint Louis, MO (3 miles away)
- Paul Mitchell The School St Louis in St. Louis, MO (10 miles away)
- Grabber School of Hair Design in St. Louis, MO (10 miles away)
- St Louis Hair Academy in Saint Louis, MO (12 miles away)
- Elaine Steven Beauty College in Saint Louis, MO (17 miles away)
- Alvareitas College of Cosmetology - Belleville in Belleville, IL (18 miles away)
- Missouri School of Barbering & Hairstyling - St. Louis in Florissant, MO (19 miles away)