Skinworks School of Advanced Skincare is located in Salt Lake City, UT, and is a career institution that focuses on cosmetology education and training. Skinworks School of Advanced Skincare is accredited by the Council on Occupational Education, having held that accreditation for the last 10 straight years. This school's cosmetology program is designed to train students for long term employment upon completion, providing all the skills required to prepare students for licensure and entry into the beauty industry. The cosmetology training courses being offered at this school are:
Enrollment at Skinworks School of Advanced Skincare is about thirty-three students per year, with about 65% of students who start the program continue on to complete it. This school reported students had a loan default rate of approximately 4.4% in 2009.
Skinworks School of Advanced Skincare provides student services in the form of flexible courses for those with irregular schedules and job placement opportunities for graduates looking for work. Students must look up state and county licensing regulations to ensure programs meet current standards. For information and consumer disclosures, please check out school's website.
The list below shows all the programs that may be offered at Skinworks School of Advanced Skincare. Actual programs may differ from the list below, to get an official list of programs offered please visit the school's website or by phone at (801) 530-0001.
The master esthetician programs listed below are broken down by the number of contact hours offered.
1,200 Contact Hours
- Estimated tuition and fees: $17,000 per year*
- Cost of required supplies: $1,700*
- Takes about 9 months to complete
600 Contact Hours
- Estimated tuition and fees: $9,000 per year*
- Cost of required supplies: $800*
- Takes about 4 months to complete
Esthetician (600 Hours)
The esthetician program takes about four months for most students to complete.
- Tuition costs are estimated to be $9,000*
- Cost of required supplies: $1,100*
- 14 students completed the esthetician program last year
- Takes about 4 months to complete
Learn more about esthetician programs by taking a look at our esthetician schools profile page, which includes listings and career descriptions.
*The posted costs for tuition, fees and supplies are determined through historical data and may not represent current costs.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimated to provide a comparative context. For more detailed information individuals are asked to contact the school.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||88%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||68%||$3,888|
|Receiving Student Loans||71%||$5,791|
Other Cosmetology Schools Nearby
The list of nearby cosmetology schools below offer beauty and cosmetology programs similar to Skinworks School of Advanced Skincare. Click the links below to get a detailed profile for each school.
- Skin Science Institute in Salt Lake City, UT (0.3 miles away)
- Sherman Kendall's Academy - Sugarhouse in Salt Lake City, UT (0.7 miles away)
- Paul Mitchell the School - Salt Lake City in Holladay, UT (5 miles away)
- Cameo College of Essential Beauty in Murray, UT (5 miles away)
- Sherman Kendalls Academy of Beauty Arts & Sciences in Midvale, UT (7 miles away)
- Echelon Edge Academy Of Hair Skin and Nails in Sandy, UT (9 miles away)
- Taylor Andrews Academy of Hair Design in West Jordan, UT (10 miles away)
- Mandalyn Academy in American Fork, UT (25 miles away)