Spa Tech Institute - Westboro provides a career oriented education in the beauty industry. The school is located in Westboro, Massachusetts, which is in a predominantly residential area. This school is accredited by the National Accrediting Commission of Career Arts and Sciences, and has done so continuously for the last 10 years. The school offers a comprehensive cosmetology program that provides the skills and education required to get licensure and employment upon graduation. The cosmetology courses that are taught at this school are:
Approximately 310 students graduated from this school over the past couple years, with about 86% of those who start the program continue on to complete it. In 2009 the reported default rate of students taking federal student loans to pay for this school was around 10%.
Spa Tech Institute - Westboro offers services for students in the form of flexible scheduling for those with irregular schedules, job placement opportunities for graduates looking for work, and cosmetology career guidance to help students. Students must look up state licensing requirements to determine whether programs meet current standards. For additional information regarding licensure preparation, interested students may visit the school's website.
The list below shows all the programs that may be offered at Spa Tech Institute – Westboro. Actual programs may differ from the list below, to get an official list of programs offered please visit the school's website or by phone at 50883711.
The esthetician programs listed below are broken down by the number of contact hours offered.
600 Contact Hours
- Estimated tuition and fees: $10,000 per year*
- Cost of required supplies: $700*
- Takes about 6 months to complete
300 Contact Hours
- Estimated tuition and fees: $5,000 per year*
- Cost of required supplies: $600*
- Takes about 3 months to complete
The massage therapy programs listed below are broken down by the number of contact hours offered.
650 Contact Hours
- Estimated tuition and fees: $12,000 per year*
- Cost of required supplies: $1,100*
- Takes about 6 months to complete
770 Contact Hours
- Estimated tuition and fees: $14,000 per year*
- Cost of required supplies: $1,400*
- Takes about 7 months to complete
Polarity Therapy (660 Hours)
The polarity therapy program takes about six months for most students to complete.
- Estimated tuition cost of this program is $13,000*
- The estimated cost of supplies that may be required is $1,300*
- The length of the polarity therapy program is usually 6 months
*Amounts for tuition, fees, and supplies are an estimate which are calculated based on historical data and should be solely used for informational purposes only.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimates and should be treated as informational tools only, contact the school for official information.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The overall cost students will pay at this school is approximately - after scholarships, grants and other forms of aid are taken into consideration. To calculate a more accurate and detailed cost of attendance check out their cost calculator here. There may be an application fee required, please check with Spa Tech Institute – Westboro for more information. The financial aid department provides information and resources for students seeking out financial options. Their phone number is (508) 836-8864 x28. Any tuition and financial aid figures listed provide an outline of costs at this school, however they may not accurately represent current costs, fees, or tuition. Please check with Spa Tech Institute – Westboro for more information.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||65%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||35%||$2,644|
|Receiving Student Loans||53%||$2,992|
Other Cosmetology Schools Nearby
The list of nearby cosmetology schools below offer beauty and cosmetology programs similar to Spa Tech Institute – Westboro. Click the links below to get a detailed profile for each school.
- Toni & Guy Hairdressing Academy - Worcester in Worcester, MA (9 miles away)
- Empire Beauty School - Framingham in Framingham, MA (10 miles away)
- Rob Roy Academy - Worcester in Worcester, MA (10 miles away)
- Henris School of Hair Design in Fitchburg, MA (24 miles away)
- Empire Beauty School - Boston in Boston, MA (25 miles away)
- Catherine Hinds Institute of Esthetics in Woburn, MA (29 miles away)
- Newport School of Hairdressing - Main Campus in Pawtucket, RI (29 miles away)
- Empire Beauty School - Malden in Malden, MA (29 miles away)