Students interested in a cosmetology career can pursue an education through Springfield Beauty Academy, which is located in a residential area of Annandale, VA. Springfield Beauty Academy is accredited by the National Accrediting Commission of Career Arts and Sciences, having held that accreditation for the last twenty consecutive years. Springfield Beauty Academy has a comprehensive cosmetology program that trains students for entry into the beauty industry as qualified and licensed professionals.
Over the last couple of years about 350 students have graduated from this school, with about 76% of those who start the program continue on to complete it. Springfield Beauty Academy reported individuals had a loan default rate of approximately 8.8% in 2009.
Springfield Beauty Academy provides student services such as career counseling for students starting their a career in cosmetology and help with finding job opportunities for students. Students must look up state and county licensing regulations to ensure programs meet established standards. Please visit the school's official website for full details on programs & disclosures.
The list below shows all the programs that may be offered at Springfield Beauty Academy. Actual programs may differ from the list below, to get an official list of programs offered please visit the school's website or by phone at (703) 256-5662.
Cosmetology (1,500 Hours)
The cosmetology program takes about twelve months for most students to complete.
- Estimated tuition cost of this program is $14,000*
- The estimated cost of supplies that may be required is $1,400*
- 33 students completed this program in the previous reported year
- The length of the cosmetology program is usually 12 months
Get more information about cosmetology and find other schools listed by checking out our cosmetology schools information page.
*Amounts for tuition, fees, and supplies are an estimate which are calculated based on historical data and should be solely used for informational purposes only.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimates and should be treated as informational tools only, contact the school for official information.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||100%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||87%||$4,418|
|Receiving Student Loans||91%||$104|
Other Cosmetology Schools Nearby
The list of nearby cosmetology schools below offer beauty and cosmetology programs similar to Springfield Beauty Academy. Click the links below to get a detailed profile for each school.
- Cosmopolitan Beauty & Tech School in Annandale, VA (0.4 miles away)
- Paul Mitchell the School - Mclean in McLean, VA (6 miles away)
- Graham Webb International Academy of Hair in Arlington, VA (8 miles away)
- Avi Career Training in Great Falls, VA (11 miles away)
- Bennett Career Institute in Washington, DC (13 miles away)
- Hair Academy II in Hillcrest Heights, MD (14 miles away)
- Hair Expressions Academy in Rockville, MD (15 miles away)
- Montgomery Beauty School in Silver Spring, MD (16 miles away)