Located in Saint Louis, MO, St Louis Hair Academy is a private school that provides career education for individuals interested in cosmetology. This school is accredited by the National Accrediting Commission of Career Arts and Sciences, and has done so continuously for the last twenty-one straight years. St Louis Hair Academy primarily offers education and training in the area of cosmetology by experienced teaching professionals, increasing the chances that students who complete the program have the skills needed to pursue licensure and gainful employment. The cosmetology programs being offered at this location are:
This school graduates about 6 students yearly, with a graduation rate of around 86%.
St Louis Hair Academy offers student services such as flexible scheduling for those with irregular schedules and job placement opportunities for individuals looking for work. Students are asked to look up state and county licensing regulations to make sure programs meet established standards. Get all the information by visiting the school's official website, where you can see programs available, tuition, and disclosures.
The list below shows all the programs that may be offered at St Louis Hair Academy. Actual programs may differ from the list below, to get an official list of programs offered please visit the school's website or by phone at (314) 533-3125.
Cosmetology (1,500 Hours)
The cosmetology program offered commonly takes about thirteen months to complete and may satisfy education requirements for licensing.
- Estimated tuition cost of this program is $10,000*
- The estimated cost of supplies that may be required is $700*
- The length of the cosmetology program is usually 13 months
Learn more about cosmetology programs through our cosmetology schools profile page, which includes lists on other schools offering this program.
Cosmetology, Barber and Nail Instructor (600 Hours)
Cosmetology, barber and nail instructor program takes approximately six months to complete. Students who complete this program may be eligible to pursue licensing.
- Estimated tuition cost of this program is $4,000*
- The estimated cost of supplies that may be required is $300*
- The length of the cosmetology, barber and nail instructor program is usually 6 months
The program offered commonly takes about four months to complete and may satisfy education requirements for licensing.
- Estimated tuition cost of this program is $2,000*
- Cost of required supplies: $900*
- Takes about 4 months to complete
*The posted costs for tuition, fees and supplies are determined through historical data and may not represent current costs.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimated to provide a comparative context. For more detailed information individuals are asked to contact the school.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||100%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||100%||$4,185|
Other Cosmetology Schools Nearby
The list of nearby cosmetology schools below offer beauty and cosmetology programs similar to St Louis Hair Academy. Click the links below to get a detailed profile for each school.
- Paul Mitchell The School St Louis in St. Louis, MO (3 miles away)
- Elaine Steven Beauty College in Saint Louis, MO (7 miles away)
- Missouri School of Barbering & Hairstyling - St. Louis in Florissant, MO (11 miles away)
- Skin Institute in Saint Louis, MO (12 miles away)
- Alvareitas College of Cosmetology - Belleville in Belleville, IL (13 miles away)
- Regency Beauty Institute - Mehlville in Mehlville, MO (13 miles away)
- Regency Beauty Institute - Fairview Heights in Fairview Heights, IL (13 miles away)
- National Academy of Beauty Arts - St Louis in Saint Louis, MO (15 miles away)